Bray Wyatt & Brooke Ambrose (Dirty Scene)

I was sitting on a crate in the hallway of the arena, crying because all the divas, my former buddies hate me because I'm the first WWE women's champion since lay-cool had them and their pissed off because I've just started in this company about 6 weeks ago and I'm already champion.

Brooke: (crying) I thought they were my friends. I trusted them, now I have no one.

Then the Wyatt Family walked pass and they saw me crying. Bray look concerned about me.

Bray: Brooke, what's wrong?

Brooke: (crying) When I was trying to talk to the divas, they turned their backs on me and they didn't want me in their locker room because I don't belong here

I got off the crate and tried to run away but Bray grabs my wrist gentle and hugged me close to him. He lifts my chin and wipes away the tear stains on my face.

Bray: Don't cry. they're not your true friends if they don't support you. You have me, Luke, and Erick, who will always care for you.

Brooke: (sniffing) Really?

Bray: (smiling) Yea

Then he kisses my forehead

Bray: How about I take you out to dinner just me and you?

Brooke:(smiling) Alright

I was getting ready for dinner and I wore my tight pink dress and my hair up in a messy but cute bun with little make up as I don't like wearing too much

Brooke: I'm ready

Bray: Ok, let's go

Bray takes me to a fancy Italian restaurant and we had some delicious foods and we talked a lot.

Bray: Brooke, you feeling better now?

Brooke:Yea kinda, thanks for this Bray

Bray: Don't worry sweetie, I don't like seeing you sad

Brooke: (smiling) I'm feeling a lot better now

Bray: Good (kisses my hand) wanna go back to the hotel?

Brooke: Alright

We went back to my hotel room. He tackled me on the bed and starts kissing me passionately and tightens the grip on my wrist.

Bray: (moans) you're so beautiful. I promise to protect you from anyone who hurts you.

Then he starts to take my clothes off and kisses my body passionately. I moaned as I clenched onto blankets. he kissed and sucks on my tits while he rubs my pussy.

Brooke: (moans) Oh, Bray!

Bray: (smirks) Moan my name pretty girl!

He puts my legs onto his shoulders and starts eating me out. I moaned his name sensually while he sloppily kissed the lips of my cave.

Bray: (chuckling) Your cunt is so juicy and tender.

He inserts his fingers into me, causing me to gasp and moan. I was aroused by this, that my cave oozes its thick, love juice. Then he starts drinking my love juice.

Bray: delicious.

Then he starts taking off his clothes and shoves his cock into me. he thrusts it hard and rough, causing me to scream his name.

Brooke: (moans) Bray. Bray. BRAY.

Bray: (chuckling)

He then flipped me over and we did it reverse cowgirl position. Bray opens and spreads my legs and fucks me hard and rough. I moan and groan in pain and pleasure. While he fucks me, I fondles my own boobs. Then I hear a massive moan and I saw Bray cum all over my pussy and I plopped down on the bed.

Brooke: Bray?

Bray: Yea?

Brooke: Thank you for making me feel better

Bray: You're welcome. (kiss)

We snuggled together on the bed and slept on top of Bray and I caressed his abs and traced his tattoos.

Bray: (chuckles) That tickles.

Then I went below the covers.

Bray: Brooke what you doin?

I smirked at him and I went under the covers and gave him a handjob and starts fondling his huge, throbbing cock. he moans sensually and I touch the tip of his cock, which courses him to moan and clenches onto the blankets. I gave him a blowjob and starts nibbling on his balls. he started giggling and laughing like a little boy. he was begging me to stop but i ignored his please. He starts moaning and blushing. he couldn't take it anymore and he cums his thick white juice in my mouth and passes out sleeping then I got up from underneath the covers rest my head on his chest and fell to sleep.