72

Shayla POV

I've been helping Ms.Riley with the funeral arrangements. Kasen has been MIA for almost a week. I called and texted him the first few days but after that I had the kids to think about and his mother he just up and left.

While I'm playing super wife he was out doing who knows what. I was over it at this point. Once we get passed the funeral and stuff I'm gone take the kids and move to my dad's house. We been at Ms.Riley house which she don't mind but I mind.

Today was funeral day and everybody was getting dressed the house was quiet. I know Skyla didn't understand death but she was so sad she haven't seen her father and all she been asking is when is daddy coming home. Pj been a big help because he know I have no answers and so he'd take Sky to play or something to keep her mind off her father.

Me, I was use to being left. I mean this was different from when Gio left because I didn't know any better but now I knew and I knew how to deal with it. "MamaShay Grandma isn't coming out of her room" Pj came and told me.

Ugh I really needed Kasen here but let me go try. "Hey mama you doing ok" "I'm fine Shayla I'm not gonna go, I'm not ready to say goodbye to my Bestfriend since birth" "I understand but with Kasen not here I know Al would want somebody there" "Okay Shayla we can go, but please leave Sky here she don't need to see Albert like that and I'm not in the mood to explain"

"I'll take her to Brenda on our way out" "Thank you, I'm sorry Kasen is gone you are handling it so well" "Well I do have kids so I have to be strong for them and here for you" I grabbed her helping her up and we went out to the car they had got us for the funeral.

After dropping Sky and Pj off with Brenda we headed to the church. I know Dave and Shaydon been talking to Kasen cause they act weird around me all the time. I haven't been talking to them either cause they know how much pain Ms.Riley in and how I got these kids at home wondering where he is. Its cool I see where they Loyalty run.

We arrived to the church and it seemed like the sun didn't shine anymore. "Well let's get this over with." Ms.Riley said when the funeral director opened the door it was like we seen a ghost standing there. It was Kasen.

Kasen POVI been away for a week but I couldn't miss my uncle funeral

Kasen POV
I been away for a week but I couldn't miss my uncle funeral.I couldn't let my moms deal with this by herself. Shay was avoiding me. That was understandable but I just needed this time to find Dallas. With the help of Vanni I found that nigga and after the funeral I planned on getting him.

The service was good. You can tell my moms and Shay got closer because moms kept asking where Shay was as if she needed her by her side. Yea I know I wasn't there like I was supposed to be but I'm here now.

"Kasen how are you" Pastor Taylor said to me "I'm good pastor thanks for the good sermon" "You know Al was good people, just a shame what happened to him" I nodded and walked off trying to find Shay. Shaydon said she went to go get the kids from Brenda to go home so I thought I'd just meet her at home when we finished up here.