82

Shayla POV
The next morning I got up and showered going to my dads to get my kids. Soon as I got there my dad told me to come here. "Shayla you good" "I'm ok daddy" "Looka here babygirl you my daughter and I'm not gone allow no man I don't care who he is disrespect you"

"It's cool daddy Kasen is not like that with me Fr I let him explain" "Ok Shayla don't be a fool for nobody" I walked out his office and up the stairs to Shaydon room where him and Pj was playing the game.

"Umm Percy Jackson-Riley, you grounded why you playing the game" "Come on mama stop calling me by my government name Unc said I can play" "I can call you what I want you my child and Mmhp I bet he did" I looked over at Shaydon rolling my eyes and he was laughing. "You ready to go" "I kind of wanna stay here" "Nope Pj you still grounded ion even know why I asked let's go"

He smacked his lips and I turned around so fast but Shaydon smacked the back of his head "my bad" Pj said holding his head. "Shaydon stop putting yo hand on my child" "girl im helping you out cause I know you and Kasen not gone whoop him" "he too old for whooping he finna be 13 matter fact we need to plan him a party"

"I'm not his parent you and Kasen are now get out my room since you wanna come take people game buddy" "Whatever Shaydon bye lol you need to get you a gf shit I'm tired of you using my kids as your friends" "I would use you but you wanna be folks wife and momma and stuff" "Shut up I'm telling daddy" then I smacked him and ran out his room.

Of course he followed me and I ran right into daddy office. "What the hell you running for Shayla" "Yo son trying to hit me" as soon as I said that Shaydon came busting in his office and we ran circles around our dad's desk.

"Shayla and Shaydon can y'all act y'all age and Shayla act like you got two kids and stop being one" our daddy said. "Man she hit me first pops" "Y'all childish get out" we busted out laughing in his face.

I sat on the side of his chair beside him and Shaydon sat in the chair in front of his desk. "Daddy can we go on a cruise or something before school start back" "We got too much going on right now babygirl" "But look daddy that'll be an excuse to get away" "I'll think about it"

"Well daddy I'm finna go home" "Ok princess" "Daddy I'm grown, and married with kids I let you call me babygirl now you pushing it with princess call Sky that" "Whatever you whatever I call you, you my grown child with kids I run shit" "Yea princess it's better than being called nigga and boy" Shaydon said "Shut up Shaydon" my dad said and threw a piece of paper at him.

"See what I mean some wrong with dude" "stop talking about my daddy before I slap you" then I hit him and ran out the door. I heard my daddy say he bet not come hit me back. I was laughing then I got Pj and Sky then we went home.

Kasen POV
Vanni been calling me all day trynna link. He wanna go out but he know I'm not fw like that. Shawn told me I gotta talk to him so he won't be suspecting nothing since he called off the mission with Dallas. I had scratches everywhere, Shay not slick trynna mark me so people know I belong to her but she don't even gotta do all that because she know I'm all hers.

I was chilling eating some fruit when they all walked in. "Hey daddy" "Hey babygirl" she was the first one to speak "Sup K" Pj said and went upstairs to his room, that boy don't know if he wanna call me Pops, Kasen or K I just let him do him. Then Shay came and sat on my lap, kissing me. "I ain't hear you leave this morning mamas" "I know, I put that ass in a deep sleep"

"Girl bye you the one screaming and shit talking bout "no stop Kasen it hurt" running and shit" "Shut up" "What you doing today" "Nothing since Pj still in trouble I'm just gone chill today at the house" "I'll take him with me you, Sky and my mama can go do something" "Kasen what about punishment don't you get" "he gone be good girl punishment is stupid anyways he know what he supposed to do now, imma take my nigga with me today" "whatever ion feel like arguing with you" she said getting off me.