~Chapter TwentyOne~ Parties Have There Ups And Downs

Two uploads for my fav fans/followers!!! Enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter TwentyOne~ Parties have there ups and downs.

Ally's POV

It was already time to get ready for the party. Elena and I got in my room to get started.

"So we'll start with you"Elena announced. She pushed me towards the chair and sat me down. Turning me away from the mirror and started on my hair. It was kind of wet because I took a shower an hour ago. Actually she took one too.

She finished drying it then started straightening it but she wasn't done yet. She added curls at the bottom of my hair, making the black dye stand out. When she finished she told me not to look yet.

I got up from the chair and went to my closet while she started on her hair. I was deciding on what will be the best undergarments. I grabbed a white bra with light blue lace with a matching panties.

"Want me to pick out your undergarments or do you have a "special" one for tonight" I asked making air quotes around special and winking at her. Her cheeks turned red. Awwwwww.

"I put a green bag in your closet, you see it" she said. I looked through my closet and spotted the bag. I took it out. Curiosity took over me and I took the sexy red lingerie out. My mouth was hanging open. It's was gorgeous!

"Matt is so a dead man now"I said. I mean if he sees this on her he will be out stunned. I mean just WOW.

"Why you say that?"she asked giggling.

"This lingerie is sexy as fu*k" I told her seriously.

"Hahaha only if you know the price you'll flip even more"she said.

"Omg for how much?"I asked.

"$1200"she said. I think my eyes popped out from there sockets.

"W..what did you say? Damn girl"I said still shocked.

"Yea I know. It's real silk that's why and the chest area, that's real leather. Oh and that "M" is made out of real diamonds. Not just that, that lingerie is custom made"she told me. This must really mean something to her.

"You know it will be on you maybe for the most 5 seconds, right?" I asked.

"Why only 5 seconds" she asked.

"One, just looking at it, its breathing taking. Imagine wearing it. Not to forget that you have an amazing body. "I told her seriously.

She just laughed. "Thanks but I'll tease him" she said winking at me. I laughed.

She finished her hair, it was stark straight and shinny.

"Oh yea I forgot when are you going to put it on"I asked.

"Right now I'm just going to wear a black lacy bra and thong. Then when we're in our room I'll tell him I want to use the bathroom and change into it. That's why I'm going to place the bag in the bathroom cupboard in our room" she said. I nodded understanding now.

We grabbed our dresses and laid them out on the bed after noticing that we only have 30 minutes left.

I sat her down and started on her makeup. After I was done with hers and mine we looked stunning. No lie, I'm being serious here.

"Girls! Are you even close to being done yet?"Matt shouted/yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yea we're coming right now"I shouted back. I heard him murmur 'that's what she said'