~Chapter Fourteen~ I What?! And Then You....

Hello Peeps!

So this is chapter fourteen for you all! Enjoy it like always. Tell me what you all think, honestly.

((p.s. I mistakenly spelled Lois with a u instead of an o.))

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

_______________________________________

~Chapter fourteen~ I what?! And then you........

Still in Nate's POV

The back of my head was throbbing. My sight has black spots and my nose is burning.

I blink a few times but my vision was still blurry. Where the fuck am I?!

"Sir he's awake"I heard someone say.

"Hmmm nice timing"the guy who said that was defiantly the alpha. By the sound of his voice and the power it held; in the end I stand corrected.

"Well hello there Nate"he said very close to my face. By now my vision was clear 'cause I was using my werewolf eyes, and me being alpha and having alpha bloodlines, my vision is impossibly clear.

"What the fuck do you want from me"I spat harshly.

"First you hurt her then you imprint on her and then you go fuck around with some whore, and expect that you still own her. Well your wrong there buddy 'cause she is mine"he spat through his teeth. Who is 'her' that he was ranting about? I'm confused here.

"Who are you talking about" I asked confused. Call me stupid I don't care.

"I wondered why she wouldn't except you as her mate! You are clueless!"he said angrily. Oh is he talking about Alison?

"You don't know anything"I shouted.

"Oh I don't now,huh?"he asked smirking. I just shook my head no.

"First I know she lived in Paris for four years, her best friend was named Nate but she hates his guts now 'cause he hurt her. And I must say you hurt her bad. I can't believe you'd actually do that to a best friend when she was in love with you."he said stopping to take a breath. Was in love with me? Alison's was in love with me?!

"Then when you guys went to prom it was her shift date 'cause she isn't a normal wolf. When she came to call you and tell you it was time you pushed her in front of everyone, to busy with a girl you just fucking met."he kept going on. Looking me straight in the eye. I'm such a jackass. I can't believe I did that to Ally just for some girl I just met.

I looked at him he doesn't look like he finished.

"There's more?"I asked to make sure. He nodded smirking again. Oh god!

"Remember when you went to the theater's with the same girl?"he asked raising an eyebrow. Yea I remember that, so I nodded.

"Man you're such a fucked up asshole. You remember a stupid date and can't remember what you did to your best friend. Wonder why she didn't accept you."he said chuckling. I was speechless, everything he was saying was true. I am a fucked up asshole. How does he even know all of this?!

"Anyways she called you because she forgave you but when you answered, you yelled at her telling her to fuck off and that you have a life and can't always have playtime with her. You being the stupid you forgot the phone on and she heard what you said about her to the girl you were with. I'll let her tell you the rest"he finished looking proud of himself. I'm so so so so sorry Alison. I was being a stupid teenage jackass. I can't believe I did that. I'll never forgive myself. And there's more, oh my god how heartless was I? Wait did he say he was going to let her finish. Is she here?