~Chapter Two~ Memories Part 2

So here's part two of their memories. As I forgot to mention. These memories will be different times and dates. It's just small parts of how their friendship is.

Hope you guys like it????? Read and tell me what you think???? Enjoy:D

Btw i'll put random songs for you guys to hear if you want though. (I have to learn how to put them on here first so when I do I'll inform you guys; they don't seem to work when I put them but hopefully I'll find the problem soon :))

(new song: Just the way you are)

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

________________PIC OF ALISON PARKER____________

~Chapter two~ Memories(part2)

Ally's POV

School was finally over. Nate and I are packing for our trip to England. I've been waiting for this trip forever. My parents and Nate's parents are not coming though. Yea I know where just some minors going over seas alone with no adults. Well it's how it is. Our parents trusts us to never do anything stupid. Whatever that means.

"Are you excited about tomorrow baby girl"Nate asked as we laid on my bed.

"Of course, are you"I asked looking up at him.

"Yea I am"he replied with a grin.

"So what do you wanna do today"I asked sitting up and turning to look at him.

"You wanna go to the beach"he offered.

"Yea sure, I'm gonna go put my swimwear on"I got up and grabbed my black bikini and a purple sun dress on top from the drawer and got dressed. Nate put on some black shorts and a white t-shirt.

"Let's go"he said grabbing my hand and walking out of the house. We walked to the beach as it wasn't far from here.

"I'm gonna race ya"I said making a run towards the water. I heard him yell that it's not fair 'cause I ran ahead but who cares. Next thing I know I was being lifted up in the air.

"Nate put me down right now"I said trying to sound serious but I couldn't stop giggling. He laughed and threw me in the water. He's lucky he's fit. For a 16 year old he sure as hell had a perfect sculptured body. No flaws, maybe....yea nothing.

We had a water fight. It's so much fun being with him. He literally is the bestest friend ever. If 'bestest' is even counted as a word, but who cares right now.

We had some hot dogs after, then we left to my house. We watched a couple of movies and fell asleep in each others arms. I don't know why but I always feel safe here, in Nate's arm. Just to let you know I do not love him like that. It's never been more then best friends. Hopefully.

**

I felt someone shaking my arm, but ignored it. I just wanted to sleep. I was having the best dream ever. living in a house made out of chocolate. Yummy!

"Come on Ally get up"I heard Nate say. It's funny how he told me it takes him a half an hour each day to get me up. I laughed my ass off. Sometimes I do it on purpose. Hehehe.

I remembered about the trip to England and got up instantly. He smiled at me and got up as well.

"Finally"I heard him murmur. I rolled my eyes I left to take a shower.

When I was done I wrapped a blue towel around me and got out. I walked to my closet and took out a pair of black skinny jeans with a white tank top that had 'SEXY MOMMA' in black print over the chest area. Simple but pretty.