Chapter 2: I'm called 'The Deadly' for a reason

Chapter 2 Shiloh's POV: I'm called 'The Deadly' for a reason

                      When I got to my room, I had no idea how to open the door. So I decided to knock on the door next to mine and ask that person to help me. On the handle of the door there was a little note that read, " Do not disturb." Oops oh well maybe the human will be polite and helpful like Jaime and Emily was. I wonder if those two fancy each other. I shrugged the thought off.

"Dude what's your (BEEP) problem?" A teenage boy about a foot shorter than me yelled. The smell of cheap alcohol came from his breath. Why do so many humans call me 'Dude'? I ignored his rude tone but pondered over this thought for a moment. I just gave him an appoligetic smile. "Can't you read? The sign says 'Do not disturb' for a reason." The drunk boy shouted in my face. It was as if he was asking for me to kill him. So I did.

                       Getting killed by a vampire is not as quick and painless like with a human using a weapon. We only use our hands and teeth. At that moment, I wanted the boy's death to look like an accident or a suicide. But I didn't plan it as fast as I reacted.

                          I wrapped my right hand around his neck. The boy's reaction was slow. But I enjoyed watching his eyes widen in fear. Every murder loves to be feared. I picked him up and threw him onto the bed that was closet to the opposite wall. I got to him with my quick speed and continued to choke him. I did not want to have his alcohol-tainted blood in my system. He flailed around like a flopping fish. That just annoyed me. I kept one hand around his neck while I grabbed a cork from the bed side table with my other hand. I used that hand to open his mouth. He tried to bite me. So I kneed him in the groin.

                          The boy screamed profanities at me. I rolled my eyes as I pushed the cork down his throat. As his heartbeat slowed, I reached into the boy's throat and pulled out the cork. The boy's face was frozen in a state of fear, showing that he was now dead. I closed his eyelids and closed his mouth. Then I went into his latren and turned the water of the bathtub on. The water came out quick and fast. This was intriguing to watch. But I remembered why I was there. I shook my head as I picked up the dead boy. I grabbed the cork from the corner of the bed and squished it. After that I pushed it into the wine bottle that was on the floor. As I stepped into the latren, I saw the water running onto the floor. I placed the boy, face down, into the bathtub. Before I left I washed my hands.

                           I had no remorse, no pity for the boy and no regret for what I did. It's who I am. It's what I do. This is why they call me Shiloh Crowley 'The Deadly'.

***********************************************************************************************************************

I hope you like being in Shiloh's head as much as I do he is fun to write about.

God Bless you

Sincerely,

Lina-Nephtali_Hartly