Chapter 10 Becky's POV: Craziness

Hey people sorry but this series has been rated wrong it is not PG-13 it is PG only because I don't like to swear so I put BEEPs in there instead. But every time I try to change it the website won't let me erg. But this scene is a bit intense for a PG rating so its ok.

I have a pic of Mel finally yeah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 10 Becky's POV: Craziness

     When we got to the pier, I reacted instantly. It was strange to see the place deserted but it's late who knows. I wasn't suprised to see it was a vampire attack. The man had dark brown hair that touched his shoulders. He was facing me but was pre-occupied with his 'meal'. Yuck, I hate how they call their victims that. They see humans like how humans see animals as just a piece of meat.

   The woman had long dark blonde hair. The vampire had his arms around her. Blood was coming down her neck flowing down her side. Her white night shirt was getting drenched with her own blood. Moans of delight came from the two of them.

    I ran as fast as my feet can carry me to the nasty bloodsucker. "Get off of her" I yelled as ran even faster. Before I was able to strike him, Shiloh jumped on my back. The force of his weight caused me to fall backward but Shiloh got down and caught me before I could. Shiloh kept his arms around my waist. I tried to fight his hold but I couldn't.

"Calm down." Shiloh whispered to me. I took a few deep breaths.

    Once the vampire was done, he dropped the woman. Her face was a mask of shock as she fell to the floor dead. I knew who she was. That was Mel. The vampire smiled at us. He stepped over Mel's body. Then he kicked it into the ocean. NO!!  "Well, well you must be the famous moon princess. Do you remember me, little one? You killed me nine years ago." The vampire laughed as he walked toward us. It took me a few seconds to remember who he was.

    Oh this must be Joel 'The Dark One' Crowley, Shiloh's father. He was the first vampire I ever killed. So why is he here? "What do you want?" I asked Joel through my teeth. Shiloh's arms around me was beginning to annoy me. "Shiloh, I'm only going to say this once. GET OFF OF ME!" I shouted. Slowly he slid of my back. But he kept his arms around my waist.

   At that moment I couldn't stop myself from doing what I felt like. I launched myself at Joel, bringing Shiloh down with me. Both of them started laughing. This fauled my anger.   I started hitting Joel wildly. I pounched his left cheek then his right until I saw blood come out of his nose.

     Shiloh's hands covered my eyes and mouth. This irritated me. "Hum your lover became a feisty little twitt huh." Joel observed. I tried to move but Shiloh's grip was too tight. Joel held my wrists in his cold hands. His bony fingers felt rough and ashy. As Joel let go, Shiloh sat down.

      Then he pulled me onto his lap. He kissed my shoulder. His touch sent an intense desire of passion running through me. A chill ran straight to my bones. He stroked my hair as he spoke. "She knows who I am but claims to be someone else. Are you sure we are in the right place? Is Luna feeling ill?" I rolled my eyes. I'm not sick and I'm not Luna. His hands moved up and down my arms.

      I glared at Joel. He had an evil grin on his ancient vampire face. The paleness looked like the foams from the waves. His green eyes looked like the palm tree leaves. Shiloh sighed. "I'm sorry, son but we are not in her dreams any more." Duh. I averted my eyes toward the water. "Now that you have feelings for each other have taken a new route, you have become real, Shiloh." His father looked annoyed as if he told Shiloh this hundreds of times. "Sadly I can only stay for a few more minutes." Joel shook his head. He lifted a long finger and pointed it at me. " Your lover is going to kill me for killing her friend, who was tasty by the way." He grinned at me.

        I grinded my teeth together and furrowed my eyebrows. My hands turned into fists by my sides. My anger heated my body temperature to an alarming heat. My pulse was beating like a drum in my ears. I was holding myself back because Joel wanted me to kill him which isn't normal. He must be hidding something or maybe he wants death to be an escape from some kind of pain he must have. Shiloh wrapped on arm around my waist and the other around my neck. He was trying to keep me from killing his father.

       Joel has died once I think he will be okay if I killed him again. He was shaking his head from side to side. He really wants to die. Hmm why is that?

************************************************************************************************************

Hey sorry I took so long but this chapter is pretty short too I have been busy writing other stories and school work is priority blah blah anyway. I hope you like this chapter.

                      God bless ya, Krystal_Nova