Chapter 2: England hatefest

After a short time, Torrie is let out of the closet and the two states are given seats next to their fa-Mother. Germany picks up the book.

"Let's see. This one's America's" Germany says gaining the attention of everyone.

Dear Diary,

Today Daddy said I would "learn how to write like a gentleman". I didn't understand what was wrong with my writing. He put the quill in my right hand and told me to write properly. The control wasn't right and I tried to change to my left hand. Daddy then yelled at me again. Telling me that gentlemen only wrote with their right hand. I was confused. What was wrong with writing with my left hand? He made me write and it was terrible looking. It was like this. my riyght hamd ism|t as greet at writinop.

Daddy got so mad at me for trying to write with my left hand. He got drunk again and- I don't wanna talk about after that.

Sin-

Alfred Kirkland, Thirteen colonies.

Everyone looked at America, well except the two states who started glaring down England.

"America, you are reft-handed?"Japan asks and America nods.

"Mama has the best hand-writing~ He always leaves us notes when he has to go to a meeting with you a-holes and has to make breakfast for everyone at 5 in the morning even though he only got to sleep at 3 in the morning," Cassidy says with admiration

The others thought about it, any notes they had read written by America had terrible handwriting and this explained why.

"What did England do after he got drunk?" America paled considerably "Alfie, what did England do after he got drunk?"

"Um, shouldn't we continue reading the book?" America shouts

"Er, Ja. Next is a mem-"

The nations look around as they were dragged into a memory. The buildings were old and looked to be from just before the American Revolution. They seemed newish and they could see gallows.

America, looked down as he recognized the memory. He could never forget it. It was burned into him. Literally.

"Ve~ where are we?" N. Italy askes scooching closer to Germany

"I don't know. This looks like the git's land" England said looking at the American who still had his head down.

"Salem, Massachusetts. March 1692. " was all the American said in a low voice barely reaching the ears of the others.

England and a few others looked like they wanted to say something when a loud shout interrupted them.

"BURN THE WITCH!"

The nations all gulped. The witch trials. The burning, drowning or hanging of innocent women and men.(thanks for the correction)

The group walked into town square and saw a large stake driven into the ground with piles of flammable material at the bottom. Which, was strange since they had gallows. Why go to all this trouble?

The countries watched in horror as the mob screamed and raced about how this one was to be burned. How hanging would not suffice to get rid of the scum. They were screaming for the burning of this witch.

"I'M NOT A WITCH" Screamed a childish voice that was too familiar. The nations watched in horror as a young colonial America was dragged to the stake. His dirty brown locks seemed even dirtier and had splotches of red. His blue eyes were wide with fear.

"Please" The boy whimpered out lowly as he was tied to the stake.

"This boy, Alfred Kirkland has been accused of using witchcraft and has been sentenced to burning instead of the gallows. How does the accused plead?" A 'holy' man says

"Please, I'm not a witch" The boy pleaded

"He denies it. However, there is proof that he is lying and the sentence will continue as planned." The man says before stepping away

"NO, NO, PLEASE!!" Young America screams as the mob moved in.

What happened next would scar everyone. Especially England.

"BIG BROTHER!!! PLEASE SAVE ME!!!!" The young America cried as the mob made it to him and set the flammable pile aflame.

"ENGLAND, BIG BROTHER PLEASE!" The colony screams as the fire starts to envelop his feet.

The colony screams until his voice gives out and silently screams until he is enveloped by the harsh fire. The memory ends as the fire dies and they all wake up back in their seats. Torrie and Cassidy look absolutely terrified and were clinging to their mother who was still looking down. Canada looked absolutely horrified as well.

"Al-Alfred. Was that that the first time you died?" France asks and the American just nodded lowly.

"Where were you England? Why did you let this happen?!?" Torrie yells at him

"I- I was in England at the time. I had left Alfred 10 years ago then and didn't return until 3 years after..." England says

"Aru, are you saying you left a child alone for 13 years?!?!" China yelled

The temperature goes down dramatically and everyone looks at Torrie who, for once is innocent. They look over and see Cassidy. She is glowing slightly and is making the temperature drop.

"You, you pathetic excuse of a country, left mama alone for 13 years to fend for himself when he was only a small child? You are what's wrong with this world. You are the reason the world is the way it is." Cassidy says darkly making everyone shiver.

America looks at her with wide eyes. It takes a lot to get Cassidy truly angry and England did just that. The only thing he can do now is run...

Countries start hating on England. It was one big hatefest with no ring leader. It was wild. England had shrunken in his seat as countries berated him. France simply looked disappointed in England and Canada was more worried about his brother.

"Silence, We must continue with the book. But first, I want to talk to England" Cassidy says before dragging grabbing England by his hair and dragging him out of the room by his hair.

One hour time skip brought to you by me writing too much in one day~

Cassidy came in with a happy smile that reminded them of Russia. Her outfit was covered in bits of red that no one asked what was. She sat down and looked at the door expectantly.

England came into the room with a limp and was looking around terrified. When he sees Cassidy he squeaks and heads to his seat faster. She just smiles.

"We should continue, da?" Russia says and everyone nods

A/N- Suprise!! I updated twice in one day! Look at me go. Since I have nothing to do during my extended spring break hopefully I shall be writing more!!

Au Revoir!