FRIGHTENING FIGHT

Jungkook rolled his shoulders before cracking his joints. Taehyung anxiously stood by his side, fresh bandage hiding the hideous mark on his skin. The omega shifted on his feet, eyes scanning the area as more and more people arrived on the scene.

Jungkook's father stood next to them, arms crossed and gaze hardened as he stared the bystanders down. "Do you think he'll actually show up?", he asked as Sooyun still hadn't been spotted between the crowd.

"He better show up", the alpha scoffed as he stretched his legs, "If I can't find him here, I'll find him somewhere else".

Taehyung was trembling on the spot. He wasn't sure if this was a good idea, being here, with the two alphas who were about to go at each other's throat. "Just be safe", he murmured, voice soft as the bystanders excitedly talked among themselves.

Jungkook peered down at the blonde whose face was casted to the ground and hands balled together. "Darling", he sighed softly before bending down, "It'll be alright. I'm named the big bad wolf for a reason, no?"

"You got that name years ago", Taehyung spoke, eyes still casted down, "You haven't fought anyone in such a long time. I heard Sooyun got private lessons since he started middle school".

"Lessons aren't everything", Jungkook retorted calmly, "Power and control are both important as well".

The murmurs around them grew as an expensive car stopped beside the group of people. They were gathered on the town square, the place big enough to hold a pretty decent fight. Four people stepped out of the vehicle and Sooyun's friends, who had already arrived a while ago, ran up to the boy.

"He finally decided to show up", Jungkook grumbled as he watched Sooyun be engulfed by his worried friends. Even thought what he did to Taehyung was basically a crime, his friends didn't seem to care.

The alpha could feel Taehyung step closer to him, arms brushing against each other when Sooyun walked closer. His parents and sister walked behind him, all dressed in expensive looking clothes and radiating wealth. "Jungkook".

"Sooyun".

Silence fell upon the square, everyone now too focused on the two alphas facing each other.

"I hope you know what you're getting yourself into boy", Sooyun's father barked from behind his son, his black shoes twinkling in the cold but sunny winter morning.

"Your son got yourself into this, sir", Jungkook talked back, not giving a damn about being rude to an elder, "It's not my fault he was never taught about consent and respect".

Taehyung slipped his hand in his, silently backing him up.

"It seems your father forgot to teach you about fated mates and how you should fuck off when an omega has one", his sister snapped back, ignoring the look her mother have her when she mingled herself in the conversation.

Taehyung stiffened beside him. "I don't care that he's my fated mate. He's an asshole and should pay for what he has done", the omega growled and tugged at Jungkook's hand, "Let's start this fucking fight and be done with it".

Sooyun scoffed and went to the other side of the circle that was created by the bystanders. It seemed everyone in town and in the school had gotten the memo. Everyone had shown up, some even holding snacks as they waited for the fight. Maybe they had forgotten about someone actually dying today.

Jungkook sighed as he went to his own side, Taehyung's hand tight in his grip. "I believe in you", the omega whispered, "Beat that fucker up".

The alpha chuckled at the blonde's choice of words and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "I'll do it for you", he smiled and bent down to press a kiss to the omega's lips, "I love you".