𝟘𝟙: ✯𝕁𝕚𝕞✯

I got a couple of things wrong, but I already had a giant piece of it already typed by the time I realized it, and I didn't wanna start all over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since (Y/n) left with Silver, things have been okay to say the least. I still miss them both everyday, okay maybe (Y/n) a little more than Silver, but, who could blame me? She was the love of my life, and nothing will ever change that.

My mom ended up rebuilding the Benbow inn with the jewels Silver gave me before they left, and I ended up in the academy. I eventually met Kate Blake who's father is the 'Commander of the Navy' as she puts it. At first we never really got along and used to fight for top class, but we eventually became friends.

"Are you going to the unveiling of the ship today?"

I shook my head and looked over to my mom"Wh-What?" My mom sent me a smile as she shook her head while placing a plate full of food, down in front of a customer.

"Thanks Sarah"

"No problem Lily"

She turned back around and walk towards the counter I was sitting at"The ship that Doppler designed? I can't make it because of work, but I told you earlier to go." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair"That. Right."

She gave me a sympathetic look and asked"It's (Y/n) again, isn't it?" I shrugged and got off the stool I was on and sent her a smile"Mom, I'm fine, I just have one more year to go until she gets back..."

'She promised that she would be there for my graduation...'

"Less than that Jim."

"What?"

"Your not a junior anymore, remember?"

My mom sent me a smile as I smiled a bit back at her"Right, I forgot." She shook her head and went to serve another customer"By the way, I heard Kate was going to be at the unveiling today"

I rolled my eyes as a small smile crossed my lips. 'At least it won't be completely boring' fixing the collar on my uniform I shoved my hands in my pockets as I made my way out the door.

I walked through town as I made my way towards the transport station to get to the spaceport. Once I got to the station I payed for a ticket and sat down on a bench, as I stared up at the stars above me.

' At least she's away from her dad. The stars look beautiful out, I think that's the scorpion constellation she once told me about'

I shut my eyes and sighed as my head still leaned back as if I was looking at the stars 'God, I fucking miss her.' I heard the sound of the transport coming to a stop, snapping me out of my thoughts. I quickly stood up as I walked behind different people to get on the transport.

I soon arrived at the spaceport as the transport came to a stop. People started to pile out one by one, some in groups as I slowly walked onto the spaceport. Memories filled my head as I took my time trying to find the ship, not really paying any mind to people around me.

The only thing clouding my mind, was the memories of (Y/n) from when we first stepped foot on the spaceport together. I heard someone yell my name, as I was quickly pulled away from my thoughts.