Chapter 5: Curse of the Huntress Pt. 2

"Hello Helena."

"What do you want, Nathan?" Helena asked with undisguised annoyance.

"You," Nathan whispered into her ear as he leaned down. "And me. Same bed. Get the picture?"

"Are you hitting on my fiance?"

Nathan turned around and saw Percy, but in his Barry Allen form and Helena, seeing what Percy was doing, said, "There you are. I was worried that you wouldn't be able to take me out for lunch."

She then walked towards him and kissed Percy on the cheek and said, in a low whisper, "Thank you, whoever you are."

"Your welcome Artemis," Percy replied in an equally low whisper. "We'll talk later. Don't worry. The wuss upstairs didn't send me. No one from Olympus sent me."

"Then who?" Artemis asked. "Who sent you and why?"

"I'll tell you once we get back to your place," Percy replied.

Bertinelli Manor; that night

"Here we are," Artemis said as the two walked into the manor. "My family home."

"Very nice, Artemis," Percy replied.

"Thank you."

Once they sat down in the living room and Artemis's butler gave the two of them champagne, Artemis asked, "So who are you? How do you know about my old life?"

"What do you know of the Primordial known as Savitar, Artemis?" Percy asked with a smirk that made Percy's handsome features look almost evil.

"I've never heard of him," replied Artemis with a frown that marred her beautiful features.

"Don't frown Artemis," Percy said. "It doesn't befit one of your beauty."

"Are you flirting with me?" Artemis asked, a raised eyebrow and an amused expression on her face.

"Yes, yes I am," Percy replied with an equally amused expression. "Anyways, Savitar is the only Primordial that is equal to Chaos in terms of power. Because his domain encircles motion. He gains power anytime motion is used."

"Which is every single day since the beginning of time," Artemis said, her blue eyes wide with shock. "That would mean, if he ever has children, they'd be the most powerful mortals in existence."

"Why thank you for thinking so highly of me, my dear," Percy said now sitting by her side in a flash of light blue lightning, before appearing back in his seat. "My father is Savitar. He blood adopted me."

"Meaning that you're his blood son," Artemis said, her face still having that shocked expression. "But that doesn't explain how you know me."

"I saved you from Atlas, my dear," Percy replied, her eyes widening even more if it were possible. "My is Percy Jackson the fastest man alive and the Heir of Savitar. But you may call me Barry Allen."

"A-Are you here t-to..."

"I am not here to kill you Artemis," Percy replied. "On the contrary, I am here to recruit you to help me tear down Olympus brick by brick."

"But my curse," Artemis said.

"My father can heal you of it," Percy replied. "What is your curse anyway? Any time you touch a bow you're burned?"

"I can never have children," Artemis replied. "And I must live on human blood. That is my curse, Percy, can your father get rid of it?"

"My father may be able to break your curse, put only if you join us," Percy replied. "Then again, he's a nice guy so he'll break it anyways."

"I'll join you," Artemis replied. "But only if you, and only you, are the father to my children."

"Why?"

"Because you are the only male that I have ever respected and would allow to father my children," Artemis replied. "I don't care if you have to make me a concubine/mistress. I just wish for you to treat me with respect and love my children. Deal?"

Percy stood up and said, "Deal."