Chapter 4: Curse of the Huntress Pt. 1

"Hello Ms. Gardner," Savitar appearing in front of Katie aka Poison Ivy. "You look very different from the last time I saw you... Your skin wasn't quite this green, nor did it have vine-like markings on it... Is this part of your mother's curse?"

"Who are you?" Katie demanded as plants surrounded her. "How do you know of my curse?"

Savitar then knelt down, with his fists on the ground, and the back opened up, before Percy stood up and Katie said, her eyes going wide, "P-Percy? B-But how?"

Percy smirked and said, "I am the Heir of an Ancient God who controls all of the Universe's motion. I am the Heir of Savitar."

"Why would you come to me if you are the Heir of an Ancient God?" Katie asked as she sat down on a large plant throne, the back of her hand resting underneath her chin.

"Because I need your help to kill the Olympians one by one," Percy said, his tone taking a dark turn, which caused a shiver to run up Katie's spin, but not the bad kind. "What do you say, Kat? Will you join me in my crusade on taking Olympus for myself? Or will you join the ones who will be killed, along with all of their children who refuse to follow me? Your choice."

Katie then got up from her throne, and, with an extra seductive sway to her hips, walked over to him, before trailing her fingers across his jaw and said, "I will join you, my Lord, and I will become whatever you want me to... A lover, a concubine, a mistress, even a maid that you can punish."

"You know that two of those have the same meaning, right?" Percy asked her as she smiled seductively and replied with, "Oh I know... Just as I know that you and Annabeth are back together and have slept together. And I must say... I would enjoy becoming your woman."

"What happened to you?" Percy asked the cursed disowned Daughter of Demeter. "What turned you into this... Succubus?"

"You can thank my mother and Aphrodite for my curse," Katie replied with venom in her voice. "Aphrodite cursed me into becoming a plant-like Succubus. Thirsting for men and sunshine. They also took away my ability to bear children, after Travis killed my daughter in cold blood." Katie then began crying and Percy comforted her, before saying, "My father may be able to return your ability to bear children. Would you like that?"

Katie nodded and Percy, deciding to change the subject, asked, "How has Camp been since my banishment?"

"Everyone rejoiced that you were gone," Katie replied. "Even I did. But, 6 years ago, I did some thinking and I remembered your fatal flaw is Loyalty, meaning you can't kill anyone you're loyal to, and that includes the Demigods of Camp Half-Blood. Not long after that, Travis killed my daughter, I was cursed, and Artemis was turned mortal for thinking the same thing."

"Artemis?" Percy asked incredulously. "Lady Artemis? As in the ultimate male hater? Actually thought I was innocent just 6 years after my banishment? Why?"

"Because she also remembered that your fatal flaw is loyalty," Katie replied. "But I feel that you aren't going to forgive her very easily."

"You are correct," Percy replied. "Who is the Goddess of the Hunt then, if Artemis is not?"

"Apollo became a woman named Asteria," Katie replied. "I have no idea why though."

"Because, they needed a woman to take care of the Hunters and since Apollo is an archer, he was the best choice," Percy replied. "I guess that in doing so, he became a woman. Where is Artemis now?"

"Star City," Katie replied. "She goes by Helena Bertinelli, but she is also known as Huntress."

"I'll talk to her once I leave here," Percy said. "It's been awhile since I last went to Starling City."

"Well, be careful, Mi'Lord," Katie said, her hand now trailing down his chest. "I hear that the Arrow has been busy."

Percy smirked and said to her, "Love... I dare that vigilante to try and kill a god."

He then kissed her hand, before he rushed off, but not without saying, "Go by Annabeth's place and she'll tell you anything that you missed."

He then ran off through a breach and exited in Star City with a smirk on his face, before saying, "Lets see if I can't find you... Helena Bertinelli."

After arriving in Starling City, Percy decided to check into a hotel before going for a walk to see the sights of Starling. In doing so, he ran into an old friend.

"Ollie?" Percy asked.

"Barry?" Oliver asked before Percy smiled and said, "It's been awhile man, how are you?"

"I've been good," Percy replied as the two got into a taxi and drove to Oliver's place.

"So what are you doing here in Starling?" Oliver asked his friend once arriving at Queen Manor.

"Looking for someone," Percy replied cryptically. "And I might need your help."

"Who are you looking for?" Oliver asked, pouring some scotch into two glasses.

"Helena Bertinelli," Percy replied after Oliver gave him one of the glasses, took a sip and then spat it out.

"Why the heck are you looking for her?" Oliver demanded from him. "She's nothing but trouble, Barry."

"So am I," Percy replied as his armor appeared on his person surprising Oliver. "I am the Heir of Savitar, Oliver Queen, and I don't think that she'll be much trouble to take care of."

"Why are you looking for her?" Oliver asked again.

"Because she will want to take down Olympus for what they did to her," Percy replied, his armor disappearing. "Taking away her immortality, turning her mortal, all for beginning to think that their true hero is innocent. She'll want revenge and I'm the only one able to give it to her."

"What do you mean?" Oliver asked the speedster. "Who is she?"

"Her real name is Artemis the Goddess of Archery," Percy replied as he walked around the archer. "And she was turned mortal all because she figured out that a Demigod, whose Fatal Flaw was Personal Loyalty, was wrongfully banished from his home. I want to give her the chance to have her revenge."

"Last I saw of her she was at Queen Consolidated," Oliver replied with a sigh. "She doesn't talk to anyone and she just glares at every single person that crosses her path. Why do you want to help her?"

"Because I was that Demigod who was wrongfully accused," Percy told him as the Archer looked at his friend in surprise. "And I want Artemis's help to tear down Olympus brick. By. Brick."