Chapter 3: Leaves of Green

A woman with curly, bright red hair was walking down the streets of New York, at night, when she saw a very handsome male and, walking up to him, said, "Hiya handsome."

"What's your name baby?" the male asked.

"Gardner, Katie Gardner," the woman replied as she trailed her fingers over the man's jaw. "It's the name you'll be panting all night long."

Katie then made a come with me motion with her fingers and the male followed her into an alleyway where plants dragged him into the ground.

"That's one down," Katie began as a vine wrapped itself around her arm. "Several more to go."

With Percy and Annabeth

"So Khione chose you to be the new Goddess of Ice and Snow," Percy stated as Annabeth nodded. "But you are still mortal so you don't have ichor flowing through your veins nor do you have your domains. You just have extremely powerful cryokinesis."

"You are correct, babe," Annabeth replied as she walked over to him with an extra sway to her hips, before sitting down on his lap with her face facing his. "Now you are the Heir to the Primordial of Motion: Savitar. Meaning that you have all the abilities that a speedster has and you are the fastest man alive."

"You are correct, my Ice Queen," Percy replied before kissing her and, when they separated he continued, "Who were the ones who believed that I was innocent l? I know that Nico, Thalia, and you were the ones who believed me to be innocent, but were there others?"

"Katie Gardner," Annabeth replied after a moment's hesitation. "But she's changed and not in a good way."

"How so?" Percy asked her with a raised eyebrow, before taking a drink of his beer that has no effect on him whatsoever. "How has she changed?"

"She was cursed by her own mother," Annabeth replied, getting Percy to narrow his eyes in anger. "She's now considered a eco-terrorist and has complete control over plants and animals. She calls herself Poison Ivy."

With Katie

"Hello my dear babies," Katie said as she rubbed her hand on a plant and said to it, "You are pure. Pure perfection, and soon, very soon, my mother... Nay. My ex-mother will know it too. This curse she gave me, has grown into something she never expected it to. I will show them the power of the true Goddess of Agriculture and I will take command over all of the plants of the Earth. No one will stop me... no one."

She then looked at a picture of her holding a small pink bundle and said, "And I will get my revenge for what you did to our daughter, Travis Stoll."

The next morning

Percy woke up the next morning and the first thing he saw was Annabeth's hair sprawled all over his chest with a peaceful smile on her face and he smiled as Annabeth let out a cute groan and said, "Good morning Ice Queen."

"Good morning my king," Annabeth replied before kissing him.

"I like the sound of that," Percy said after they separated and Annabeth said, "We should get up... you don't want to be late to work do you?"

"Now is that bad?" Percy asked as his lover got up and he began to admire her body. "We could just stay here and hang out today."

"Just because you have a fortune given to you by Lord Savitar, does not mean I don't," Annabeth replied. "Besides, you need to go find Katie. I have a feeling that she's going to do something that will make her a target."

"And what is she going to do?" Percy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Travis killed their daughter 6 years ago," Annabeth replied, her eyes turning icy blue in her anger. "All because his father told him to, for she began to believe that you're innocent of murdering my ex half-brother, Malcolm."

"The gods still believe me to be guilty of murder when I was knocked unconscious? Why?" Percy growled, blue lightning sparking off him.

"They refuse to believe that you're innocent," Annabeth replied, calming down slightly. "Can we please talk about something else? Like the possibility of me being pregnant with your child?"

Percy looked at his lover with wide eyes and asked, "Are you serious?"

Annabeth nodded and said, "I am fertile and since we just slept together, I might just be carrying your child."

"The first biological speedster that wasn't given their powers will be my child," Percy muttered. "They'll be a target for every evil speedster alive. Especially Eobard Thawne."

"Who?" Annabeth asked never hearing of that name until now.

"Someone who's been a thorn in my side ever since I became a speedster 11 years ago," Percy replied with a sigh. "I stopped him from killing a young child back on another earth, but my father pulled me back into his realm before I could finish him off. Told me that he was needed on that Earth and so I couldn't kill him even if I wanted."

"Then when, or if, he arrives, will you be able to kill him?" Annabeth asked.

"I will need your help," Percy replied and, upon seeing his lover's confused expression, decided to elaborate. "It seems that no matter how fast I get, Thawne is always faster, always one step ahead of me."

"And since I have the ability to make things colder, I can freeze him causing him to slow down," Annabeth stated with Percy nodding. "Okay... I think it sounds like a plan."

Percy raised an eyebrow and asked, "You think?"

Annabeth smiled sweetly at him and said, "It's a beginning of a plan, sweetie, we just need to figure out the rest of it."

Annabeth gave him another kiss and said, "Come on. Lets get ready for our day."

Later that day

A blue blur is seen racing around the city before stopping on a building and Percy says, "Where the Hades can Kat be?"

Percy then taps some buttons on his suit and says, "Gideon. Where do I find someone named Katie Gardner aka Poison Ivy?"

"Would you like me to scan for Biological Curses, Mr. Jackson?" Gideon asked before Percy said, "And look for any areas where plant life has been most abundant."

"Very well, Mr. Jackson," Gideon replied and just minutes later said, "She can be found near Delphi Strawberry Fields. You know where that is? Or should I give you the directions?"

Percy scowled and said, "I'll be fine Gideon. Thank you."

Gideon then nodded, before disappearing and Percy said, "Great, just great... I returned to the place that named me a murderer and slid my legacy through the mud... Camp Half-Blood."