Not Quite A Fairytale ch 6

Chapter 6

Taylor's POV

Stupid Jordan. Who did she think she was telling Mrs Way all that? Who cares if it's not her real name? Besides, she has good taste in music.

Jared was being weird at school. Not bad weird, more like good weird. Then again I guess I might have behaving weird in class as well. Ashley made sure I realized that!

Tarynn became aware of me and Jared's relationship and for some reason she was worried.

"So are you and Jared dating or is this a casual thing?"

"Neither."

"Hmm. Because if you are dating, you should be careful he doesn't hurt you."

Great. She sounded like me a few days ago.

"Why would he?"

"Don't you think I know all about his ''conquests'' in school. All the girls he dates? Why would you want to be one of them?"

"I'm not going to be! It's different this time!" I shouted. I didn't mean to but it really was none of her business.

"Really? I remember another guy who you trusted and look what happened! He took advantage of you! And you trusted him not to!"

Now I was really angry.

"You promised not to bring that up again! You bitch, would you bring it up again?!" I said between sobs. I couldn't help crying.

"Me? You're the bitch! Ashley's your best friend! You should have told her a long time ago. Eric is a scumbag and she needs to know it. Or do you want the same thing that happened to you, happen to her?"

"No!"

I was still crying. Tarynn came over to me and tried to comfort me but it wasn't working.

"I tried to tell her but...she...I-"

"I'm so sorry I brought this up. I shouldn't have." she said still trying to calm me down.

"Too late, Tarynn. I'm going out." I said heading for the door.

"Wait!" I heard her say. Why would she say that? She promised to forget about thee past. I mean, it's not like I hadn't forgotten about it but, why would she say that?

Jared's POV

School was pretty crazy but then again, when isn't it. Jordan had no right saying those things to Mrs Hinchcliff. But then again, that was Jordan for you.

I still had a long way to go in proving Taylor could trust me but I was on my way there I guess. I was about to call her but the doorbell rang. I went downstairs and opened the door to find Taylor at my doorstep. She looked like she'd been crying.

"Taylor what's wrong? What happened?"

She shook her head, "Can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure."

She followed me into the living room and I patted the seat next to me indicating for her to sit down. She sat down but didn't look at me.

"What happened?"

"Erm..,just an argument with my sister. Nothing much."

"If it was nothing much, you wouldn't be crying."

"I'm not crying." she sniffed.

I dried a tear that fell with my sleeve. Why was she crying?

"What did your sister say?"