Not Quite A Fairytale ch 5

Chapter 5

Ashley's POV

Mrs G Way's teaching skills failed so badly at I.T. I hoped she would be a little better during Music. What was up with all the teachers today? Taylor seemed weird in I.T. She kept looking at Jared, but he was looking back. I figured that something must have happened between them. It was actually pretty annoying! She didn't tell me anything that lesson so I thought she would probably tell me in Music.

"Anything interesting happen between you and you-know-who recently?"

"Nope."

I could tell she was hiding something.

"I see. Because you were practically undressing him with your eyes." I said that loud enough for her to pay attention.

"Shut up, Ash!" she said while laughing and looking around, checking if anyone heard.

"Tell me now!"

"If you must know, we kissed. Nothing else."

"OMG, YOU DIDN'T!"

"Sssshh!"

"Sorry!"i said whispering. I couldn't believe they kissed! And I didn't know about it!

It seemed like we were attracting some unwanted attention since Jordan was giving us an icy stare. She must've heard our little conversation.

"I want details later!"

She nodded. Jared walked into the class, late as always, and waved at Taylor. She waved back while smiling. I waved too even though he wasn't waving at me but it seemed the polite thing to do. He looked confused at first but waved politely back. I still couldn't believed that they kissed. He must really like her! I didn't see him going through all this for any other girl. Jordan was still watching. Honestly! She needs to grow up and get over herself!

Mrs G Way, or whatever, finally got her self together and decided to start the lesson. It was about time too!

The earphones must have fell out of someone's MP3 because Teenager's by My Chemical Romance blasted out.

'........all Teenagers scare the living shit outta me! They could care less as long as someone-' Mrs G Way looked up straight away.

"Sorry." the student muttered as he switched the loud, blaring music off. Mrs G Way's face suddenly lit up while hearing the song. So she is a My Chemical Romance fan. Pretty weird for a teacher.

"Okay, class, hello again! My name is, er, Mrs G Way and-"

The same student with the MP3 put his hand up.

"Yes?"

"G Way? Can't be your real name. Does it have anything to do with Gerard Way by any chance?"

She looked stuck for words.

"Erm...well...kind of. You see I-"

"So you are an MCR fan? Really? But you're so old!"

Another student shouted out, "If you like MCR, then what about 30 Seconds To Mars? They're awesome too right?"

"Well, yes but I-"

"I mean, Black Parade, Helena, Famous Last Words and all that are great but they can't beat Closer To The Edge, Capricorn, The Kill and Attack, right?"

"I guess but-"

"No way man!" another student shouted. "MCR songs are awesome!"

"No way! 30 Seconds To Mars beat MCR any day! Haven't you heard Hurricane?"

"Yeah, it's good but you're wrong! MCR"

"30STM!"

This was the most excited the class had been since a student, Doyin Tahi, spread weed smoke around the school last year.

"No wait! You guys have got it all wrong! Panic at the Disco rule!" someone shouted. This was actually getting interesting.

"What?! 30 Seconds To Mars rule more!"

''Mrs G Way'' looked red in the face as she tried to control the debate.

Finally, someone stood on a table, bravely and said, "People, people, please! Let's just say that 30 Seconds To Mars...are the greatest band who've ever lived!"

Ooops! Bad move. Taylor and I looked at each other and I could tell she was thinking the exact same thing. The boy who failed to end the debate was dragged back down by the MCR lovers.

Suddenly, Jordan stood up making the whole class silent.

"Yeah whatever. Not to burst your dream or anything, but you should grow up Miss Hinchcliff! That's your real name! Changing it to some rock star's second name isn't going to make you any cooler, so just GROW UP AND DO YOUR JOB!"

Mrs G Way looked like she was on the verge of tears. Stupid Jordan. Let the woman live her dream, for goodness sake!

She ran out of the room in tears.

"That was not cool, Jordan-"

"Shut up, Cameron." she said viciously.

What was her problem?

She walked over to Jared but stopped in her tracks when she looked down under the table.

I followed her gaze to see Jared kind of holding Taylor's hand while talking to Drew and one of the Panic at the Disco lovers. Awww, how cute. But it seemed like Jordan didn't think so. I watched cheerfully as she walked away in a huff as Jared casually flirted with Taylor.

I was actually glad. She needed to know when she was not needed.

Jordan's POV

How dare that bitch steal my boyfriend! I know we are not actually together but HE'S MINE! He just doesn't know it yet. Seeing him all over her. Hmmph! It made me sick! I wasn't going to let her get away with this.

I went up to Ryan after school. I was sure he would know what to do.

"Hey, Ry!"

He turned and was about to flick his cigarette away but I took it from him and took a long drag. I needed it after a day like this.

"What do you want, Jordan?"

"You."

"Oh please(!)" He was about to walk away.

"I have information about Jared and Taylor!" I shouted after him. He stopped.

"What information? There is no Jared and Taylor. I made it pretty clear to him."

"Well, looks like he didn't get that message." I saw him getting angry. Perfect.

"What? What happened?!"

"I saw them. Holding hands, and flirting."

"He told me they were just friends....." he muttered.

"Pffft! What? Friends with benefits? I doubt it. He was all over her. You need to....sort them out...both of them."

"I'll sort him out good, don't you worry. But I don't hit girls. It's not in my nature."

"That's not what Drew said. If you remember-"

"Shut up, Jordan."i could see he was getting angry with me.

"Come on, Ry," I said, putting my arms around him.

"Remember when we used to date?"

"That was a long time ago, Jordan. Years ago."

"So? You just do this one thing for me and, I'll do something for you."

He thought about this. He couldn't say no to me. No one could.

"I'll see what I can do."

"Thanks, Ry." I said kissing him on the cheek.

Taylor was going to get what was coming to her. Jared too. He'll come back to me, I'm sure.