Chapter 6

Last time:

"I-i..... "

Now:

3rd Pov :

"Ok fine.... " said Gray while taking a seat next to Mira who was now gathering everyone around them.

"Are you sure? " asked a hesitant Lucy as she took a seat next to Gray.

"They ought to know Lucy.... It was going to come out soon anyways.... Romeo was just a key to it. " said Gray while facing everyone and also avoiding glares from the members who were present three years ago.

"It started years ago... Everyone was chilling here at the guild when suddenly the doors burst open to reveal Gramps along with three other children. They were about our age and they had a dark aura around them. One was a black-haired boy named Gajeel Redfox. The second boy was Natsu Dragneel and finally the last one and only female of the group, Wendy Dragneel. They were all dragonslayers. Gajeel was the iron dragonslayer, Natsu the fire dragonslayer and Wendy the sky dragonslayer. Gajeel was an open boy. He didn't hide his emotions from us but the other two were complete opposites.

~after the explanation ~

Everyone was flabbergasted at the story. They didn't know that Fairy Tail, the strongest guild, held such dark pasts and secrets. Mira was already crying and Lucy was comforting her.

"They're back now. And I'm sure that they are not the same person. We need to be prepared both physically and emotionally. " said Lisanna while choking back her tears.

The Next Day

"Welcome back to the 2nd day of the GMG!!! Now today we will witness a fight amongst dragonslayers! "

The crowd went wild with the mentioned game except Fairy Tail. They knew that Nightmare Wolves were fighting in this game.

"We first have the TWIN DRAGONSLAYERS from Sabertooth. "Everyone cheered as Sting Eucliffe and Rouge Cheney went to the stadium.

"And from Nightmare Wolves we have Metallion and his one and only partner/girlfriend, Atlantia !! " The crowd went wild but Nightmare Wolves just stared in shock. Atlantia, or otherwise known as Lev Fox was pregnant, they know she can protect herself but they didn't want to risk it.

Metallion and Atlantia entered the stadium wearing hoods.

"We shall now reveal our real identity so don't act surprised...... Fairy Tail. " announced Metallion as he prepared to remove his hood.

"Are you listening fellows!?!?! We shall now see the real identity of these two legendary duos!!! " the emcee announced looking quite excited.

They removed their hoods to reveal Gajeel Redfox/ Gaj Fox and Levy McGarden/Lev Fox. Everyone was shocked but soon got over it.

"Let the fight now begin!!! "

"Hey Gajeel-san and Levy-san. Long time no see. You might want to give us an explanation later though. " said Sting while also earning a glare from Rouge.

"Sorry about that. Lets start. "

"White Dragon Roar" Sting aimed at Levy but she only smirked and simply raised her hand then the roar was snuffed out like fire.

"W-what the.... " Sting was bewildered but he quickly got over it.

"So aiming for my mate I see.... Iron Dragon Wing Attack" Metallion aimed the attack at Sting clearly mad since Levy was attacked by him.

"Wisdom Dragon Intellectual Damage" Levy attacked Rouge.

Suddenly some runes appeared ij front of Rouge and entered his mind. He was suddenly on the ground visibly in pain.