Chapter 4

Lucy and the rest went back to the guild. When they reached the guild, everyone was brawling.

Erza : Come on, lets get Mira for your guild mark.

Lucy : ok

~after that~

Lucy : Eek!! Im finally part of my favorite guild. Thank u so much!!

Erza : No prob. Well,  i need to go. Bye.
Lucy waved at Erza then sat at the bar. Suddenly she heard a bottle shatter. She looked at the source of the sound and saw Natsu holding pieces of glass bottles in his hand and it was in front of Wendy who looked like she was about to prepare to block it. She was also a bit wet due to the beer splashing at her. She deduced that the bottle was about to hit Wendy and Natsu protected her.

Suddenly,  she felt a murderous aura emit from Natsu who was holding Wendy in his arms. Everyone was silent and they all looked sweaty and nervous or scared.

Natsu : WHO THREW THAT BOTTLE?

Natsu said his statement menacingly that everyone was shivering. She saw a man squek and hide under a table. Oh boy, looks like he's in deep trouble, Lucy thought as she saw Natsu heading towards the table with a shaking Wendy at his side. Wendy was covering her nose and the look of disgust and anger were seen in hed eyes.

Natsu pulled the man out of the table and punched him through a wall. He lit his hands in flames and was about to punch again when a giant stopped him.

"Natsu, stop this at once! "

"Tsk, come on Wendy. I'll heal u upstairs. "

"O-ok Onee-chan"

When Natsu and Wendy went upstairs to the second floor the giant shrinked into a tiny old man whom she soon found out was Makarov, master of Fairy tail. He shouted at everyone.

Makarov : Are u all out of your minds!?!?! I know u like to brawl and all but trying to hit Wendy?!?!?! Your lucky I'm here or else this would've killed u all.

When that was done, Lucy just sat there until a blue haired girl, raven haired boy, and white haired girl whom she recognized as MiraJane Strauss came up to her.

Mira : Hi. I think u already know me but these two are Levy and Gray.

Levy : Hi

Gray : Nice to meet u

Levy : So how did u get here?

Lucy : Oh I came with Natsu, Wendy,  and Erza.

Gray : What??!?

Levy : Oh my

Mira : Im surprised you're still alive.

Lucy : What do you mean? And if u don't mind me asking, whats up with Natsu and Wendy? Why does everyone look scared of them?

Gray : O-oh.... Ummm....

Levy : Those two came here years ago with Gajeel. They're all dragonslayers. The only thing is,  Natsu and Wendy are the children of Acnologia and Grandeeny but only adoptive. They were adopted again by Porlyusca, a talented healer, but she died. After she died, Natsu and Wendy received a letter saying that their mother, Grandeeny also died. They are both biological siblings as well... The only ones they have left are me, Gajeel, Erza since she is their cousin, Acnologia but he's missing, and their biological mother M. V.

Lucy : What the hell!?!?! Wait, what do u mean M. V?

Levy : No one knows. Not even them. Its their only clue on finding their mother and biological father.