Chapter 7

The girls stayed in the room and socialized and Kat took Ivy around the room to talk to everyone. Ivy absolutely loved everyone except for the Graves twins.  All they did was play jokes and confuse her.  As they went around the room and ended up back by Tessa and Leo, she noticed that Andy must have left. She turned to Kat.

 "Where did Andy go?" she asked.  Kat gave her a weird look, -

 "I don't know and I couldn't care less right now." Tessa and Leo looked at Kat with a little sad expression.-

 "Did you two break up?" Tessa asked.

 "It's not a big deal.  It wasn't even the arguing that bothered me." Kat said.

 "Why did you two break up then?  Just out of curiosity." Ivy asked.

 Kat sighed. "He really is a nice guy, but we were just at different points in the relationship. He was ready to mate and I just wasn't sure.  I'm not going to spend the rest of my life with someone if we aren't meant to be together." Leo walked over and hugged Kat.

 Tessa smiled. "It"ll be ok Kat.  I'm sure you'll find someone else." Kat and Leo broke apart and Kat smiled at Tessa.

 "Thanks Tess." Kat looked around, "Hey did you guys see Ivy leave?"  

 The three looked around and Ivy was confused.

 "Guys I'm right here." Ivy said. It was like no one could see her.

 "Ivy that's amazing!" Kat exclaimed excitedly.

 "What's amazing?" Ivy asked, looking down confusingly.  She didn't see anything. Her body was completely gone even though she felt and knew it was there.

 "Kat what's happening to me?" Ivy asked, super confused.

 "You're developing your power!  You're invisible Ivy." Ivy stretched out her hands and didn't see anything. It was incredible but a little scary at the same time.

 "I'm going to go to my room." Ivy said in a worried voice.  She got up to leave and had to keep saying 'excuse me, sorry' as she went threw the crowd toward the hallway.  Ivy brushed her hair back in stress and her elbow smacked Andy in the face.

 "God damn it!" Andy said in pain, holding his eye.

 "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" Ivy said apologetically. Andy looked up confusedly toward her direction.

 "Ivy?  Is that you?" he asked.

 "Yeah umm I gotta go." Ivy said, embarrassed, running toward her room. Once she got there she immediately went to the vanity mirror to see nothing.  She walked toward the vanity and picked up the tube of eyeliner and saw the reflection float in the mirror.  There was a knock on the door and Ivy panicked. "Don't come in!"

 "Ivy it's me!" Kat said from the other side of the door, ignoring Ivy and coming in. "Where are you?" Kat asked, scanning the room. Ivy's figure appeared by the vanity and an expression of relief fell over Kat's face. "Are you ok?"

 Ivy checked the mirror and sighed, happy to see her own reflection. "I think I'm ok." she said, walking over and sitting on the bed. "Is there something you needed sis?" she asked.

 "I just wanted to check and see if my little sister was ok." She paused and smiled. "And maybe wanted to go shopping with me." Ivy's face lit up with excitement

 "That would be amazing!"

 "Right this way." Kat said, motioning for Ivy to follow. The two girls walked out into the moonlight and to a small two car garage in the back that didn't quite fit the house. Kat opened the doors of one of the two black sports cars and the girls got in. Kat drove them to the biggest mall Ivy had ever seen called Stones Edge Outlet. Kat parked the car and the girls walked into the nearly deserted mall.

 "We have a nearly limitless budget, so get whatever you want." Kat said.

 The first store they went  to was Hot Topic, Ivy's favorite store, and the girls went crazy. They bought clothes, accessories & pop! figures and checked out. Next they went to Kohl's where Ivy got brass shelves and a black comforter with red and purple roses for her room. Kat also took her to a store called Torrid that Ivy had never been to before. The sisters shopped and laughed to their hearts content, spending time together.

 "The sun is about to come up.  We should probably go." Kat pointed out. The girls giggled all the way home and Ivy couldn't have asked for a better night.