chapter 12

Ivy and Andy stared into each other's eyes, complete bliss between them. His eyes were like the ocean, a deep and glistening dark blue. Andy brushed a loose lock of Ivy's fiery hair behind her ear, and smiled.

 "Hey do you want to go out for some dinner.  I can take you some place nice, and maybe catch a movie?"

 Ivy smiled. "That sounds amazing.  Did you already have this planned?"

 "Nope, spur of the moment.  I want to take on a date after kissing me awake." he said, shrugging. They smiled at eachother. "I'm going to get dressed and meet you in the living room."

 "I'll go change into something nice." Ivy said excitedly, getting up and going to her room.

 When Ivy got there she rummaged through her closet looking for something nice to wear. She pulled out a little dress and slipped it on.  It was a smooth black dress with a single long sleeve and a short skirt that hugged her hips. To accompany it she put on a pair of black wedges with a open toe. She went over to the vanity and put on a silver moon pendant and a slim star bracelet on her bare arm. To finish she pulled her hair into a bun and put on eyeliner that was pulled into wings with some soft greyish eyeshadow and dark red lipstick.

 She realized that she had taken longer than she thought and quickly made her way to the living room.  When she got there she saw Andy standing there in a nice white shirt and a black blazer accompanied with a navy blue tie with black dots, dark skinny jeans and a pair of black high top Converse. He looked super adorable, especially since he had tried to style his hair and it was a little messy, but cute.  When she walked in his jaw dropped and he tried to hide it but Ivy caught him.

 "Wow you look amazing." Andy said beaming.

 Ivy blushed a little. "You don't look too bad yourself." The two went out to the garage and got in one of the sports cars.  Andy drove them to this beautiful French place called Cafe Boulud in Manhattan. When they got there the hostess greeted them in flawless French and seated them on the terrace where they had a beautiful view of the moonlit Manhattan skyline. The waiter brought them wine and a small plate of cheese while they waited for their food.

 "So tell me about yourself, what makes Ivy Marlowe, Ivy Marlowe?"

 "Well what do you want to know?" Ivy asked a bit shyly.

 "Well, things like what's your full name, what was your childhood like, what are some things you like or dislike, stuff like that."

 "Well my full name is Ivy Rose Marlowe.  My childhood was very strict.  I starting combat training as soon as I could hold a dagger." Andy gave a bit of a concerned expression. "I wasn't really allowed off the estate that often, but it wasn't that bad.  I had my grandpa who was always sweet to me."

 "No offense, but that doesn't sound that great." Andy said.

 "It was ok.  I always had my guitar and my music and that was always fun."

 "You can play guitar?"

 "Yeah, I'm self taught so I'm sure I'm not that great but it's mostly for fun."

 "That's so cool." Andy said smiling. "So what other kind of stuff do you like?"

 "Well I like punk music, playing guitar, drawing, sparing, movies, swimming and reading."

 "Wow a woman of many trades.  That's awesome." Andy said, nodding in happy approval.

 Ivy smiled sweetly. "So what can you tell me about yourself?" Ivy said, polishing off her wine.

 "My full name is Andrew Tyler Pierce. My childhood was pretty normal.  I grew up in the house and eventually Kat moved in and we became very close."