BLACK HAIR DEMONS trailer 2

JUNGKOOK  is a lonely demon, that hated everyone, most especially humans, who taken away his love.

(Just imagine jin is a girl wearing a hanbok,)

Those people taken the girl he love. The only one who can make him sane this crazy beast.

The wild beast emerge with in jungkook, but a young monk stop him,

YOONGI was his name, he help the town to eliminate jungkook beast. And they won, jungkook never seen in near the town again. He didn't eat anything after he lost the battle of the monk.

jungkook wish he can die, cause living with out his love is pointless. But he can't cause he is a demon and demon Is imortal.

He never smell the scent of his love, maybe the humans kill her as vengeance to him, because he kill many members of the town.

Jungkook just hibernated for how many years, until this young demon keep bugging his sleep. Taehyung is the name of that demon, he is jolly, and always happy. But behind those happiness he shown  is a longings heart for his brother.

 But behind those happiness he shown  is a longings heart for his brother

He wanted  to forget the past, the past that still hunt him. Because the time that his brother was kill, he was in front of him.

What if they both saw seokjin who looks like the love of jungkook and the one that looks like taehyungs brother. What would happen?

*******
Thank you for 1k reads.

Sorry I'm making many trailers. Cause I'm sleepy, so good night chapter 1 will be updated tomorrow. Thank you for reading.

Pls. Vote