THE CURSE LOVER chapter 2

YUQI POV

I live in a normal life with my mother in the forest. Were happy and contented in our small home. I never thought I will found someone that will make me feel love and happy.

We live peacefully, my love is kind and hardworking man. I was pregnant to him, finally our baby will make us complete.

him and our baby will be the best thing that happen to me.

But they take away my happens, in just one night. my mother, my husband and my child was taken away from me.

My husband, my mother and my almost a day baby was killed in front of me. By those soldiers that I still don't know were they came from no where,but I'm sure there from the king palace. I was helpless, I was trying to move but I'm still weak. I thought the king wants me to be happy, but what did he done he become a monster.

But I will show you who is the real monster. You will regret that he let me live. I curse them and they family that they will perish. Just you wait.

IN THE CASTLE

Queen Joy just gave birth to a healthy baby boy. They king and queen were happy to see the new member of there family while the five year old taehyung is afraid to look at the baby.

"Taehyung ah, come here meet your baby brother seokjin." The king said to his shy son on the corner. Taehyung came closer and he see his brother.

"Wow! he's beautiful" his mother smile at him. Then the queen died after that. The king was sad, he just hug his children.

"I will give you two the love and everything you two need, I love you your the treasure that your mother left behind." Taehyung cry together with his father loosing there mother is the saddest part of his life even thou he's just 5 years old, he promise to himself that he will take care of his father and seokjin when he grow up.

King Namjoon never married again, he was just focus at the kingdom and his two son that is now 10 years old and 5. He was happy that they are close, he can see that taehyung is over protective to his brother. He doesn't want anybody touching his brother except him off course. I'm so proud of my son. eventually they find friends, the aristocrats son's, they look happy together.

Years past prince seokjin grown into a beautiful young man, he's now 15 years old everyone wants to be his lover Including his brother. He's been in love at him since the day seokjin is born but it was wrong he knows that. He hide his feelings for so long. He want him to be his husband and he doesn't want anybody near his love. He must hide it even more, cause he knows that his father will be mad and devastated if he knew that he has fallen in love in his own brother.

"Seokjin, baby come here." And seokjin came running towards his father.

"What, is it father" he ask.

"I'm going in a voyage, I will go to the next kingdom. To make an alliance, you and your brother stay here. Taehyung guard your brother well. I will give you special gift if you succeed" taehyung nod "yes father I will."

"Ok, I will leave early tomorrow. Be safe my son's" they nod.

Next morning the king leave the kingdom and on his way to the other land.

Seokjin is cuddling with his hyung, "I wish father will come back soon, I miss him already."seokjin said as he burry his head on taehyung chest.

"Don't worry jinnie, father will come soon, with your gifts." Seokjin look at his hyung and smile. He hug his hyung even more. Taehyung was happy cuddling with his brother. He kiss his temple.

After 2 months his father came back with a woman.

"Who is she father?" Seokjin ask

"She is a friend seokjin, she will be your personal maid from now on."

"Hello seokjin," hes gonna touch seokjin but taehyung grab him and swing him to his side.

"Don't touch him with your filthy hands" taehyung said with his angry tone.

"Taehyung, say sorry to yuqi!!"

"I'm sorry miss for my brothers misbehaving." Seokjin bow to the lady

"Don't say sorry to her, seokjin"then taehyung drag seokjin out the room.

"I'm sorry for my son's insolence. He's just to over protective towards his brother."

"It's, fine I just wanna hug him, he the same age of my lee if he was still alive."

"What happened yuqi?" namjoon hug yuqi." The king didn't see the angry face of yuqi

"There were killed by bandits"

"I'm sorry to heard that yuqi, don't worry your safe here in the palace." Namjoon breaks the hug and wipe the tears of yuqi.

"Thanks king"

Yuqi followed the maids towards his room.

At the room

Yuqi is preparing something, a potion.

The rumor is true she and her mother are a witch. They are really a good witch, they protect.

But the unfortunate events in yuqi life, made him dark. Make him a black witch. And she will make this kingdom pay, she will start with two forbidden lover's.

*******

Here's another update.

Hope you like it.

Thanks for reading. Love you guys.

Please vote and comment.