Wrongful Communication

People tended to travel in wolf form, so on the out side of our fence we have a public bathroom area.

My wolf was accompanied by His wolf all the way to the pavilion. She slunk in after rubbing her head to his. She gave me a small growl before giving me my body back.

Blood.

I was covered in blood.

I looked at my body in the bathroom mirror. All of my ivory white skin was stained with my essential freedom. My life spilled all over my body. My hand traced the bite on my shoulder which was almost done healing.

I dropped my hand to my side. Gazing into my eyes, searching for any hint of that stupid mut that did this to me.

"I hate you." I whispered. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" I whispered hysterically, crying and clawing at my eyes. "I know you're in there. Listen, and listen good. That will be the last time I let you out. You do this to me, and expect me to ever turn again?" A harsh laugh escaped my lips. "I think fucking not."

I unsnapped the leg bag and tossed it on the sink. I pulled out my large T-shirt and put it on, along with the boxers I packed.

One last glance in the mirror, I turned on my heels and left the bathrooms.

When I got to the doorway, relief flooded over me as I realized he wasn't here. I let out a breath I wasn't aware I had been hiding and went to the front gate.

I pressed the stupid little red button.

"We aren't expecting anyone. Who is this."

"Pevetra." I said monotone.

"Pevetra is at the house, who is this really?"

"How about you tell me who you are so I can have my father bite your head off once I get in side." My voice raised with hysteria as I talked.

There was no response, but after about a minute the door unlocked and my father peered out. He pulled the door open quickly once he saw me.

"Honey! What happened? Why are you all bloody?! Are you hurt?" He looked over my exposed skin. Thankfully, my bite was covered up.

"I was going to go to the lake. I got attacked. I just miss mom, dad." I felt tears building. "I just want mom back." I leaned against him. He rubbed my back gently, ushering me back inside.

"How about you take a shower, and I'll make us some cookies. Then we can watch a movie and talk about things..." he said gently as we walked back toward the house. "Are you hurt? Do you need any help before you shower?"

"I'm a big girl, dad. I can take care of myself." I felt like a skipping record lately. When would they stop treating me like a little girl?

"I know, honey." He smiled warmly at me and kissed my blood stained forehead. "If there's anything I know for certain, it's that you can take care of yourself. But if you need any help... just ask."

I smiled and nodded before retreating into the bathroom to shower. I watched myself undress, never looking away from my eyes. Letting her watch me. See me for what I was now. The marks on my shoulder were huge, but healed. My perfect body was now ruined by a mans bite.

I turned the water on, and stepped in once it got warm enough. I sat down and let the water drench me.

I don't think I had heard anything as meaningful come out of my fathers mouth sense mom died. He has trouble taking care of us at times, it was kind of moms thing. But he did what he could, and even though he wasn't perfect, he did a great job.