Shot 5

Author's Note: I can not get over my obsession on how Kiko Mizuhara fits so well with my character in this fancifiction~! Don't own White Collar or Kiko Mizuhara! But I do own the character I made! 

✄ ~ ✄ ~ ✄ ~ ✄ ~ ✄ ~ ✄ ~ ✄ ~ ✄  ~ ✄ ~ ✄ ~ ✄ ~ ✄ ~ ✄ ~ ✄ ~ ✄  ~ ✄ ~ ✄ ~ ✄ ~ ✄ ~ ✄ ~ ✄ ~ ✄  ~ ✄ ~ ✄ ~ ✄ ~ ✄ ~ ✄ ~ ✄ ~ ✄ 

After Neal, Nora, and Peter got into the car, Nora starts to think out a plan on how to get her money from her boss. Though it amazed her at how the organization let her off so easily. 

"Okay Romeo, what does she like?" Neal questioned. 

Nora pulls herself away from zoning out. She looks over at Peter, ready to hear what he had to say. 

"Like sexually?" Peter asked.

Nora slaps her forehead and leans back into her chair. A headache was starting to form from all this love talk.

"Ew no, I mean what does she like?" Neal gave a weird look at Peter.

Not very interested, Nora closes her eyes as she wants to go back to her happier days.

A scene of a tropical theme hotel played in her mind. 'That's right, it was our first meeting.' Nora thought to herself as she views her past. She sees herself sitting on a long chair near the pool. Another guy was asking her if she wanted company, well who wouldn't at the time? She remembered that she was undercover as a model. Nora sees her past self in a floral dress and reading 'Romeo and Juliet'. Then her past self gets up, ignoring the man to get a drink.

As her past self was taking down a shot, a man around her past self's age, came out of the water and wanted to read something as he dries off. He noticed that all the helpers were busy. This man was slightly tan, curly blonde short hair, and striking forest green eyes. His build was in-between a gym trainer and yet a little frail. 

His finger tips slightly touch Nora's past self's book. "Don't touch."

The man looks up and looked astonished by Nora's past self's beauty. "What?" he asked in disbelief at how the lightning made her mysterious.

"Don't touch." Nora past self repeated herself. She then grabs her book and sits back down in her spot. 

The man sits in the seat next to her's. He puts out his hand. "Sorry about that. My name's William Charleston."

Nora gasps out her past memories. 'Will, I miss you...'

"You okay back there?" Neal asked her. She nods her head. "Just thinking about the past."

"My mind is blank." Peter blurts out not thinking of anything.

"Are you serious? You know my shoe size and when-"

"No that's work, relationships are not involved like that. Don't get a job and relationships mixed up." Nora points out the facts.

"Look! I don't want to take advices from a guy who's relationship sucks and besides, my wife did't change her identity and fled the country!" Peter angrily blurts out. 

A few minutes of silence took over the car.

"That was harsh I know..." Peter felt so stupid.

"No duh Sherlock." Nora whispers.

"Neal I'm sorry." Peter tries to ignore the woman in the back.

Neal didn't bother to look at him. His attention was the street lights as they pass by. "Nope, no more relationship advice on this side of the car."

"Next time get advice from Oprah." Nora said.

Before any more mistakes that Peter could do besides forgetting his anniversary, they made it to Neal and Nora's place. Without saying a word, both of them got out of the car quickly and went inside. Nora wasn't up for listening to Neal complaining about how his love life sucks. Like his can be on the same level as hers. "Look," Nora said before Neal could get a chance to. "I am tired and I really don't want to deal with your love sick puppy relationship."

Neal puts his hands in his pockets. "Then let's talk about yours. I bet there's some sexy dates that you had all over the world."

Nora blinks. Neal? Wanting to know about her, than boasting about how great he is? Now this is what she was waiting for.

"Actually-" A clatter of items stopped her from continuing.

Neal grabs an umbrella near him, as for Nora she takes out a pen from her jacket's pocket. Neal looks at her with a questioning look. "Are you serious?!" He whispers as they slowly walk over to the dinner room. Nora glares at Neal. "It's much sharper than the umbrella! But good choice for distraction though." She walks in front of Neal, because she's more experience when it comes to fighting. 

As they get closer and closer, Nora could recognize a man she knew to well from her past. She let's her guard down slightly, making sure that this wasn't a trap.

The light flickers on when Neal flips the switch. He smiles when he sees who had made the ruckus. "Mozi!" Neal sets down the umbrella and sits down. "Don't scare me like that."

"I can see who has the better weapon." Mozi chuckles as he sees Nora put down her weapon.

"It's good to see you also." Nora smiles and sits down on the right side of Mozi. Setting herself down across from Neal. "You do know who my favorite singer is, right?"

Mozi nodded, knowing that it was a signal not to tell Neal how Nora met him. "How rude! Of coarse I know. Ella Eyre is your favorite right now, right?"

Nora smiles widely. She sets her head on the palm of her hands. Her fingers tapping her cheek. "That's right!"

"Mozi." Neal grabs his dear friend's attention away from Nora. 

"Can you hack it?" He said as he lifts his pant leg's to show his anklet bracelet.

"No way." Mozi leans in to check it and then leans back into his chair. "Too risky."

"Okay, have you heard anything from Kate?" Neal asked, disappointed about the anklet.

"Can't find her, she disappeared like a ghost." Mozi said and takes a sip of his wine. He pours a glass for Nora. She shakes her head. She didn't want any after hearing Neal still going after his ex-girlfriend. Neal starts rubbing his chin out of habit as he thinks of where Kate could have gone. "Check France."

"Why France?" Mozi asked as he pours the rest of the wine into Nora's cup. She sighs and drinks it anyways.

"I don't know, just check everywhere." Neal sighed. He takes out a copy of the Spanish bond from the meeting he and Nora were at. "What can you tell me about this bond?"

Mozi grabs it and takes out a magnifying glass from his bag. "Superb!" He flattens the bond more on the dinner table. "You know the worst thing about art forgery? You can't take credit for your work."

Neal makes this face of what he can do to solve the case. He smiles. "Good job Mozi!"

"Your welcome, I guess?" Mozi said as he watches Neal go to the wine cupboard in a different room. Nora glances with him to make sure Neal wasn't listening. She moves her pointer finger in a motion for Mozi to move in closer. He moves in closer.

"I want you to keep the secrete about how we met, until something bad has happened." Nora said as she folds her arms on the table.

"How bad?" Mozi asked.

"If I ever am close to death, then you can tell him." 

"I just hate keeping secretes from him."

"Well good thing I'm good at it." Nora lifts her arm, showing a tracking bracelet hugged tightly around her wrist. "Can you altar my distance? I need to check up on one of my safe places."

"Sure, your bracelet is just connected to Neal's and not the motherboard." Mozi pushes his glasses up. "How soon do you need it done?"

"Now."