Shot 4

"So let me get this straight..." Nora pauses as she tries to grasp the situation. She massages her temples being frustrated. "The only way to have an extra room is to have one outside of this one?"

From the silence. She sighed. 'I bet I scared him...'

"How far apart are we talking about here?" Nora asked nicely.

She hears the contractor take a breather. "About six hundred feet away."

Nora kicks the carpet as she walks over to Neal. He was enjoying how she's acting. His feet on the table and just smiling at her.

"Is there any other way?" Nora asked as she sits down next to him.

"No, I'm sorry I'll-" Nora hangs up.

Neal gives her a look. "Wasn't that rude."

"Bedroom can't work." Nora grumbles.

"Can we get back to the case now?" Diana asked as she sets down a box of files. "How much would you normally get from all those bonds?"

"About hundred and fifty million." Nora answered.

"He'd be a rich man if he could pass them off." Peter said and puts his hands on his hips, frustrated about the case more.

A phone starts repeating a line, '♪ My life is a play.Is a play~, isaplay~! ♪ '

Nora really needed to change her ring tone, it still defines her though. The ringtone is a song called, 'The State of Dreaming' by Marina & The Diamonds.

Nora rolls her head and grabs the phone after ringing nonstop. Also she was being stared at. "If you can't make the bedroom under one hundred feet from the other, than we have no deal!" She yelled.

"Good to see that you're officially staying." Byung Hun, her old boss, he didn't sound amused.

Nora gasped.

"Act like your mother died and walk out of the room." He demanded. "I need to talk to you about payment."

Nora pushes her hair back and take a deep breath. "What else Doc?"

"Act slowly now."

Nora stands up and pats Neal's shoulder. "Get me when we're done." She said as she puts the phone close to her shoulder. Making it seem like the caller can't hear her.

"Why?" Neal stands up. "What's wrong?"

Nora fake cries a little. "Just please."

She left the room before Neal could say anything.

Nora walks downstairs and was glad that all the agents went home. Who would? Peter's team was staying overtime for this case. As she reaches the bottom floor, she looks up to see that they were talking. Once in a while Neal would look down to see if she was alright.

Nora turns her back to Neal. "What do you want?"

"Oh, nothing." Byung Hun said in a nonchalant way. "Just wondering when will you get your last pay check?"

"I'm working on that. It's just Agent Burke is watching my every move." Nora wipes away her tears away in disgust.

"Then actual cash it is. Why not you and Neal go shopping at a thrift store near where you live? Bring a big hand bag if you have one." Nora hears a click, ending their talk.

"So who was that?"

Nora turns around to see Neal putting his coat back on. "Payment from my last job. I cried so that Peter wouldn't find out."

"So how do we get it?" Neal asked.

Nora smirks. "Since when did you wanted to help me?"

"As long as I get fifty percent." Neal said as they walk behind a now very stressful Peter.

"No, I say about forty percent." Nora walks in last in the elevator. Happily knowing that Peter wasn't paying attention to them. He's talking to himself as to how to save his anniversary.

"We'll discuss later." Neal said. He didn't want to risk it.