Shot 3

Nora stands next to a very beautiful painting in the The National Archives. She stares at how very detailed it was, the clashing of warm red against the skin of the people in the painting. It gave off a feeling of calm and history. A man, a little shorter than Nora, half brown bald hair and a small full beard, wearing a full painter jumpsuit walks over to her. He wipes off some paint from his handkerchief. "I see you like my painting." He smiles and stands next to her to examine his piece.

"Curtis Hagen, I assume you're here because you don't want me to spill." Nora whispered softly. She quickly glances back to see Neal and Peter talking to the curator of the Spanish Victory bond.

Curtis smirks. "So you are truly Demonstrative, I didn't think we would meet again." He chuckled and gives her a full checkout look on her body.

Nora felt disgusted. "I should have killed you back then."

"But you were ordered not to." Curtis folds his arms in triumphant. "A.S.A right?"

"I'm no longer with them." Nora turns around walks away.

"The Demonstrative is still the same even without the owner." He stated.

Nora stops. Did she really think that she wouldn't be that person again? She just didn't know after not killing, her thirst for danger will rise. She then continues to walk over to Neal and Peter.

"Are you saying this is forged?!" The curator exclaimed.

Neal looks closer to the Spanish Victory bond. "Yep, there's fresh ink on it."

"I don't think fresh ink shows much history on this bond." Nora included herself in the conversation.

Neal looked up at her with concern. "Where were you?"

Nora sighs. "Let's just go home and get a good night rest. We'll continue more of this case tomorrow."

She then pokes Peter's arm. "You have a an anniversary to save."

"What are you-Oh crap you're right!" Peter slaps his forehead and starts mumbling to himself on what to get for Elizabeth.

Nora shakes her head in disappointment. Neal just does the same also. "Seriously?" Neal asked.

Peter walks up to the curator. "We'll need the security tapes of this place if you don't mind."

"Sure." The curator leads Peter to the security place.

Nora glances back to where she last saw Curtis Hagen. He disappeared near the mural, not a speck of him in sight. 'He's going to reveal me as the Demonstrative if I don't play safe.' Nora thought to herself.

"So, how would you spend your anniversary?" Neal interrupted her thoughts.

Nora puts her hands in her jacket's pockets. "Why ask that so suddenly?"

"Just asking." Neal shrugs.

Nora then thinks back to her anniversary. It was in Paris about five years ago. She was in a red silk robe, sitting on a fancy full body arm chair. The lights shined in very bright colors, a man playing a classical Paris themed song on a accordion down below on the streets. Her fiancé was running late, but it turned out he was killed by a mugger that night. She then stopped having emotions in her missions.

A stray tear peeks out of the corner of her right eye. She felt Neal's hand wipe away the tear. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything."

"It's fine." Nora moves his hand away from her face. "Let's just capture the Dutchman."

Peter walks back with a DVD in his hand. "Let's call it a day!"

They start walking to the car and get in. As the car starts moving Nora notices a college that Cindy attends for her art major. An idea popped into her head. "Can I study there?" Nora asked.

"Well if you can deal with a FBI Agent watching your every move." Peter replied. "Then sure. But," He turns around and points at her. "No funny stuff."

Nora smiles. A beautiful smile that was rarely given. "Thank you Peter. I'll even help you save your anniversary."

"Wait, aren't you thirty-one?" Neal asked. "That'll be suspicious that an older woman suddenly starts studying college."

"So?" Nora glares at him. Did he really think that he was going to control her? She hated that about men. Even though she was controlled by her old boss, that was just work related.

"How about I teach you?" Neal suggested. He wanted to get to know his roommate and friend-to-be. Well, in case he can use her for his cons. She just seemed so mysterious and well collected. Peopled liked that type of traits.

Nora taps her chin as her mind went into deep thought about this proposition. 'It could take my mind off of things. Especially different weapons on how to kill a person.'

She smiles and puts out her hand. Neal grabs her hand and shakes. "Then I look forward to teaching you."

"Painting colors on a canvas, it'll be easy like killing a guy with a cellphone." Nora smiles.

"Wait, you killed someone with a cellphone?" Neal looked a little shock at the information and let goes of her hand.

"Yes." Nora leans back in her spot. "A guy that starts talking on the phone and that gives me about five or ten seconds to get out of my bindings. Then I stab his eyes with his phone and then shove it down his throat. Which causes him to choke to death."

"I really don't want to be on your bad side." Neal shivers from visually thinking that.

"Oh I promise." Nora smirks. "I don't think you ever will."