Chapter 8

Ok, so first off, can you please do something for me? I have a friend who is starting to write her stories. She's mad at me kinda, because I'm such a success with fanfics, while she writes regular books. I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER, if you go check it out and give it a like!
Username: AllysonWiseman
Book: one pro, a million cons

Please please please just leave a nice comment, it would make my best friends day, and mine too!
<><><><><><><><><><>

"You little f*cker!" Chilled hollered as I threw a sticky bomb onto his back, where it stuck fast. Seconds later the grenade went off and his character died. I giggled as he started to rant about teamwork. "what's the point of co-op if you're just gonna kill me every two seconds with a bull-sh*t sticky-bomb?" Him getting so worked up made me laugh harder. "you shut up! I don't see you getting blown up by me do ya?!" I continued to crack up at the mad Italian. In the past hour of Halo, he seemed to have gotten better. His shakiness was gone, and so was his scratchy throat and runny nose. My laughter soon died out and we got back to business. We started to enter the scarab mission, one of my favorites!

About an hour later, the sun was starting to set. Anthony noticed first and uttered a cuss word under his breath. "crap... I didn't mean to stay this late... now I'm gonna have to walk home at night in November..." He looked over at me with the most innocent puppy dog eyes he could muster. "Walk home with me?" He asked. I thought about it for a second. I nodded slowly uncertain of the idea, because that would mean that I would have to walk home alone. "Come on then!" He chirped, grabbing my arm, making me stumble behind him as he dragged me out of my warm isolation. The cold air nipped my arms and face as I trailed behind Chilled. 'Crap! I forgot a hoodie!' I thought to myself as I walked on. It was too late to go back anyway, I can just deal with it. I frowned and rubbed my arms up and down, trying to use the friction to warm up a little. I continued to waddle on behind Anthony, like a penguin. Trying to shoo the winter cold away. Chilled looked back at me curiously, and cocked his head, noticing my shivers. "are you cold?" He asked. I shrugged, not wanting to seem weak in his eyes... Although he did have a hoodie when I didn't... "here, have this" he stated, starting to pull off his red hoodie he always wore. I shook my head quickly. He raised an eyebrow. "c'mon, take it! You're cold!" He demanded lightly. Why does he care? I shook my head again. "then you'll be cold" I whispered simply. "Fine then, come here" he said, giving in. I cautiously walked over to him, unsure of what he might do. Were we even friends? I mean he did just stay at my house for a few hours... And we laughed together, and drank hot choclate... I stood in front of him an he outstretched his arms toward me. I flinched, and closed my eyes, thinking he was gonna hit me or something. "hey... relax... I'm not going to hurt you." he whispered gently and wrapped his arms around me, enveloping me in his hoodie and smell of cologne. I froze. He was... hugging me! "Here, move to my side" he whispered and I did so. Then we started walking again. His arm around me, pulling me in close, so that I was sorta nuzzling him. It was Heaven. We stayed silent until we got all the way to Anthony's house. Which was like 4 blocks away from my house. When we got to his house, he turned and pulled away from me, leaving me in the cold with a slight pink blush. "oh man... I didn't even realize that... You're gonna walk home alone in the cold at night?" He asked. I shrugged. "yeah right, get in here." he demanded and dragged me inside. My face went blank an I followed him into his home. "do you think your parents would let you spend the night? I shrugged again, I really didn't know how she would react if I asked her to spend the night at some kids house... I never made friends. period. So why was Anthony so much different? I mean I had crushes before him, but not like this... He was Different. I felt different about him then all the other cute guys... I shook my head, clearing my thoughts an looked at Anthony, making a motion to let him know that I needed a phone. He pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and unlocked It before handing it to me. I typed my moms number into the phone and pressed call, bringing it up to my ear, I listened to the distorted rings. My mom soon picked up the phone. "Hello? Who's this?" She asked curiously. "it's Ze... can I spend the night at my friends house?" She went silent for a second, and when she spoke again, her voice sounded worried. "are you sure? Will you be alright and who's the boy?" She sputtered out. "yes. yes. and Anthony." I replied quietly. "ok... just be safe!" She said, the caution still evident in her tired voice. "love you and have fun!" She said a second after an I smiled a bit. "love you too, bye" I replied an clicked the end call button hanging up the call. I handed the phone back to Chilled, who had been watching me the whole time. "Ze? I thought your name was Steven..." he questioned, raising an eyebrow. "it's a nickname" I whispered looking down. "I think that's a cute nickname" he stated, which made my cheeks run red. He called my nickname cute?! "Do you mind if I invite a couple of my friends over too? It's no fun with just two" it shook my head... why the F not?
<><><><><><><><><><><>
Sry that it's short, but I needed to update... and in really tired... love ya and bai!