10

Sorry for the long ass wait, and I'm gonna have about a 2 month time skip right now, so Lily is about 8 months into her pregnancy. Also questions, would you guys like it if there was like a few female hunters added to the pack? If not thats cool.

*Witches Pov*

According to the people who take care of us, they are expecting another doctor. That's pretty bad for them because all the infected are in on the plan and agree to do it in about 2 weeks.

So far all we need is the layout of the building. The hunters are currently working on that, while us other infected work on distracting the workers. Other than that the place is pretty quiet. Of course there's still random infected that try to break in.

It's hard knowing that we will escape soon after being in here for so long. Seems like a dream.

I look down at my body and realize something for the first time. I'm gaining weight and it looks like I somehow have more humanish skin. I, being confused and curious, took my nails and made a slight cut on my calf, and what happened shocked me. Instead of old blood, that is dark from not being fresh, it's a bright lively red. Like when I was alive.

Well, fuck, did this place do something? Obviously, what am I thinking.

I need to tell the others about this.

*Hunters Pov*

We traveled in our pack, trying to map the place so we could escape easier. We heard the Witch, considering we are probably near here. We looked at each other and back towards the Witch.

When we got there she looked very shocked, but with hints of fear and excitement.

*Lucifer's Pov*

"Okay, this is going to sound crazy but I think we're becoming human or hybrid type things," She explained in a rush, like she barely believed it.

"Why, do you think that?" I asked, continuing our conversation, in the infected language.

"Well, because I accidentally cut my leg and like normal blood came out," She said, freaking out. Which is understandable.

Mikey walked up to her and looked at her leg. Then back at us.

"She's right, it looks like fresh blood."

Well look at that. I move closer and grab her leg to wipe it. I did so and tried some of the blood(don't be weird)

"Well that's fresh, human blood, so that's weird," I almost whispered in shock.

They all looked at each other. We heard footsteps coming closer. Me and my pack ran to the vents and then the person walked into view. Ava.

*Ava's pov*

I walked to the Witches cage. Why did I have to be stuck with this bitch. Hopefully the new person will take over and I can finally have time with my boyfriend. Or maybe one of the new guys. They're so cute.

Anyways I walked to the Witches area and just sat there. My throat was too sore for talking today, cuz you know.

Anyways I sat there and watched it. When it was time to leave I did. Such a shame it wouldn't be able to get what it deserved.

I walked to the lunch area and sat down. (Y/n) had the day off, technically. All of her friends did, just a few people to check on the infected didn't. I like for real hate that girl.

*(Y/n) Pov*

After lunch time everyone got called to the auditorium. Weird, didn't even know it existed. Wonder what else is hidden around here.

"So as all of you know, we have a new doctor and lab helper. She is a very wonderful young lady that I hope you all like," Milly explained, which caused Ava to sigh, probably hoping for another boy to hop on.

Kelly continued with, "she was working in another safe place and it was sadly attacked and destroyed, quickly. Many lost their lives, but many also survived and are now joining safe havens all around, or learning to survive on their own."

"So here she is, Serenity Maros," They said as the girl stepped out. Lily gasped and had tears in her eyes. I then realized that this is the Serenity. I smile, happy that Lily found her.

"Hello, hello. I'm glad to be here. If there is anything you need me to help medically, then don't be afraid to ask, my office is room 421A," She explained joyfully but looked as if she were looking for someone, that she couldn't find in this hell of a crowd.

*Lily's Pov*

I was about to break down when I saw her eyes try to scan the crowd. She was looking for me. I could feel arms wrap around my shoulder, as to keep me steady. I looked to my side and saw (Y/n) through my blur of tears. I hugged her and silently cried into her shoulder.

As the crowd slowly dispersed I looked up at (Y/n) and whispered,

"Can you take me to her, please?"

She responded with a slight nod of her head and brought me to the stairs.

"This is where it says A rooms are, so we have a bit of walking to do," She said giggling softly. I followed either her actions.

After about ten minutes, we reached her room. I felt more tears well into my eyes. I blinked them out and walked towards the door. (Y/n) went to leave but I looked.back with a pleading look. I couldn't have her leave. I couldn't do this alone. I would break down way to fast.

She seemed to understand as she took a step closer. I knocked mine and Serenity's secret code. I could here her jump inside and rush to the door.

She opened the door very excited and saw me. She grabbed my face to examine it.

"It's really you. Oh gods, you don't know how much I've missed you, and look at you. You're gonna have them soon. Have you found their sex yet?" Serenity rushed as she enveloped me in her arms. I could smell the raspberry and grapes on her. No surprise, as they were her favorite food.

"Yes, their a girl," I explained contently. I remembered (Y/n) was there and turned around still not leaving Serenity's embrace.

"This is (Y/n), she helped me survive for a few months in the beginning of this crazy apocalypse shit, along with two others, Kyle and Miles."

"Hi (Y/n), nice to meet you," Serenity said in a voice that made me want to melt into her. She just loves everyone until they give her a reason not to.

"Hi, nice to meet the famous Serenity. Lily talks about you soo much," She said joking.

"Oh shut up, it's not like you never talked about, wait did you even talk about anyone?" I asked forgetting.

"Haha, nope. I was such a single person that even my dad just wanted me to date someone already."

Serenity watched with smile on her face. She seemed to genuinely like (Y/n). Which is understandable considering (Y/n) is very lovable. Like she for real was able to get hunters and the witch to be nice to her. I do not understand how but she did so yeah. That's cool.

Later that night I stayed in Serenity's room and got to catch up with her. I couldn't wait for my child to be born with her two mother's.

Again sorry for the long ass wait but this is a sorta long chapter, so hopefully that makes up for it.