7

So this has over 300 views. The fuck. It's my most viewed fanfic. Wut.

*(Y/n) pov*

I walked out of her cage and towards the lunch area. When I got there all my friends were already there. None of them had any scratches or anything so I think their time went well. I hope so.

"So how did you guys do?" I asked once I got close enough.

They all responded with "goods" or "fines" so I nodded and said the same.

As we ate, Ava came over to us. As she walked closer she glared at me. I looked away, because I don't like conflict.

"Excuse me, but I would like to sit here," Ava said pushing me out of my spot.

*Lucifer's Pov*

We were looking for a way out, for future reference. Mikey was picking a tiles on the floor, told him it was useless and just gonna waste time, Damian was guarding us and would tell us when to stop. Usually that would be Mikey but he wanted to help us look instead of look out. It was fine.

Kai was looking along the roof for a weak spot that he would be able to break. Damian screeched and we stopped. The girl, (Y/n), walked in. She looked mad. Kai strapped down fast.

"(Y/n) y-you good?" Mikey asked her. She just looked up and clenched her fist. She was silent for a good minute.

"No," She finally said, "I am not. That stupid Ava bitch is just so, ugggh!" She said not being able to think of the word. Mikey was still digging around but whatever.

I turned to my pack and said in our language, "When we get out we are going to kill Ava, alright?" I said, and even though it seemed like a question it really wasn't. They all nodded.

Some guards came in and seemed shocked to see (Y/n).

"Well since you are already here let's just open the thing," One of them said. As they opened the door (Y/n) walked in. She looked at us and smiled.

When the guards left Mikey looked at us and then at (Y/n).

"H-hi!" He exclaimed, excited. (Y/n) just smiled and shook her head while whispering dork. For the rest of the time we just talked and stuff. I began to actually like (Y/n) and I could tell my pack did too.

*(Y/n) pov*

When I was in the Hunters cage I couldn't help but admire the hunters. They seemed not interested in killing me so that's good. When it was time for dinner I left and said I would be back later. As I left I heard Mikey screech happily. I wondered why the rest of the night.

Later that night we all got our own rooms now that they were prepared. I woke up at around 3 for some reason. I looked around my room not seeing anything out of ordinary. Then I saw the eyes.

I turned on the light and saw the Hunters. I gasped and looked at them in surprise.

"Sur-surpised?" Mikey asked smirking.

"No, it's everyday that some infected that can talk come into my room and act friendly," I say sarcastically. They began to laugh quietly. Mikey came over and snuggled into me.

"M-Mikey, no, wh-what did we s-say about thi-this?" Lucifer said looking annoyed. Mikey just squeezed tighter. Lucifer just shook his head and said they are leaving and Mikey would leave at like 5 or 6 so don't worry. I nodded and went back to sleep.

Sorry this took so fucking long. I haven't really been that motivated but here you go.

It's kinda short but whatever.