Meet Oran

Butch and Buttercup woke up, lying on eachother face to face.
Then, their eyes widened.
"EWWW!" Butch yelled, kicking buttercup off of him and sending her bursting into a tree, creating a hole. Buttercup climbed out of the hole, and spit leaves out of her mouth. Then, she looked around the forest.
"This forest looks weird." Buttercup said.
"I don't care how it looks, I'm outta here!"Butch said, and flew up in the air. Buttercup flew off with him too. But suddenly a net shot up at them and caught them, dragging them to the ground, and they fell. They were about to open their eyes to see who did that to them, but white mist was sprayed in their face causing them to not be able to see and they fell asleep.
A couple hours later, they woke up in a part of the forest where it was now the middle of the day, and were tied up onto rocks with thick vines in a field. They tried struggling but could'nt.
Then the vines broke and they got out.
"I'm out of here!" Buttercup said and flew away in the air. But then she instantly fell.
"What the-?!" she said.
"Let me try!" Butch said, and flew in the air. But he also instantly fell.
"GRRRR! NOW WHAT?" he yelled.
Then they both screamed as they got flung up in the air and started flying again. But they could not control it.
"WHAT IS HAPPENINGGGG?!" Buttercup screamed, spinning in the air. Suddenly, the two of them got flung all the way to a field and screamed as they did.
Then, they landed in the field, and rubbed their heads while looking around. Suddenly a green deer with green eyes ran to them on all fours, looking excited. Then, he started trilling and making little noises at them, looking happy.
"What? Why is he whistling?" Buttercup asked. The deer then rolled his eyes and got on his 2 legs.
"Wow, you don't understand animals?" the deer asked.
"No, but one of my sisters do. So does some of my friends." Buttercup said.
"I guess i have to stand like a human when talking to you then." the deer said, his ears going up.
"But who even are you? Did you kidnap us?" Butch asked.
"I'm Oran, and i took you because i saw you flew and you're green, like me!" the deer said.