Pinching Alliance

Buttercup woke up before everyone else in her house and got her normal clothes on. Then, she flew very fast all the way to the park, excited to pinch people who didn't wear green. She knew who the easily forgetting people were, so she was ready to pinch them.
Buttercup saw Darla in the play structure, she knew Darla came to the park before her since Darla's house was right next to the park. She zoomed over to Darla, and was surprised to see what Darla was wearing. She was wearing a big sparkly dark green bow, a ruffly dark green skirt,  dark green mary janes, light green socks, and a short sleeved puff sleeved light green shirt with a white collar on it.
"You're wearing green?!" Buttercup asked her.
"Yes!" Darla said.
Buttercup saw a girl who looked about 8 years old approach the park. She had short brown hair, a white headband, a lavender half sleeved shirt with a white collar and white sleeve collars on the end of the sleeves, a dark green skirt, white socks, black mary janes, brown eyes, and a black watch on her right wrist.
"Hi, Mena!" Darla called to the girl.
"Hello, Darla." the girl waved back.
"You know her?" Buttercup asked.
"Yup, she's usually the second one to make it into the park nowadays. I'm the first." Darla said.
"But since you made it earlier, she's the third today!"
"I can see you wearing green! You just saved yourself from a pinch." Buttercup said to Mena.
Misfortune came to the park, holding a jar of light green glitter.
"Way to go! You're wearing green." Buttercup said.
"Wow! What a coincidence! I wear this everyday! I also brought green glitter." Misfortune said.
Natsuki came to the park, she wasn't wearing green, she was just wearing her casual normal clothes she always wears when not at school.
"You don't have green on!" Buttercup said, flying over to Natsuki and pinching her on her arm.
"OW! BUTTERCUP! My dad doesn't allow me to wear green!" Natsuki said.
"Ah ah ah, not an excuse! You're 17, you should be able to wear what you should on a day like this! Don't be a full time pinky." Buttercup said.
Natsuki scoffed. Buttercup didn't even understand what actually was up with the rules in Natsuki's home.
Then, Kanna came in to the park, with another girl that had medium length brunette wavy hair, green eyes, and a shiny forehead. She looked to be the same age as Kanna, which was 7.
"No green!" Buttercup yelled out in joy and flew over to Kanna and pinched her really hard on the cheek.
"Ow!" Kanna yelped with a frown.
"Who's your friend here? She must've taught you to wear green on this day! She's wearing green right now!" Buttercup said, referring to the other girl.
"Who, me? Oh.. I wear this all the time.. Sometimes i wear yellow.. I completely forgot it was that day, thank goodness I'm wearing green.. Ha!" the girl said.
"Saikawa.. If you didn't wear green, you'd still not be pinched.. Because you have green eyes. You are lucky." Kanna said.
This made the girl blush rapidly and she started hugging Kanna really tight, squealing a little bit.
"What's happening to her? Does she have rabies? Nevermind.. Green eyes, you say? Ha! Wow! I have those!" Buttercup said.
Paige and Grace, the 2 best friends, came into the park. Paige was wearing a light green short sleeved shirt, dark green shorts, and black sandals, while Grace was just wearing the clothes she always wears.
"No green!" Buttercup said and pinched Grace really hard on the arm. Grace started crying very loudly as she fell on the floor holding her arm.
Lola and Lana came in. Lana was wearing her pet reptiles and amphibians all over her, which were green. Buttercup thought it was dumb, but still counted it as wearing green. Lola was wearing a dark green top hat, a light green long ruffly sleeveless dress that covered her feet, and golden long gloves.
"Nice." Buttercup said.
Soon, Blossom and Bubbles ran in to the park as they were fighting with Butch, and arguing with him.
"Your stupid sister seduced my brother!" Butch said.
"It's not our fault your brother is a softie!" Blossom said.
"He's not a softy! He just needed love.." Bubbles said, before screaming in pain as Buttercup pinched her on the leg really hard, and then pinching Blossom on the leg also really hard.
The 2 girls fell down.
"No green!" Buttercup said.
Butch looked at her, then looked at Blossom and Bubbles. There was already big long waterfalls that were pouring out of Bubbles' eyes, creating a river, and Blossom looked like she was about to blow up. Her face had sweat and veins on it and her face was really red from the pain.  Her eyes were wide and were bloodshot, and a little bit of water was starting to drip out of her eyes.
"Woah! Awesome! Looks like some fun! Let's do that to everyone who's not wearing green!" Butch said.
"Heck yeah! They'll be looking like Bubbles over here! The tough ones will turn into crybabies!" Buttercup said.
"You said it, sister!" Butch said and high fived buttercup, even though she wasn't his sister.