Trickery

"Why should we?" Buttercup said, threateningly.
Riko gulped.
"Because.. It's getting boring pinching these other people! Pfft. Let's do something more fun!" Riko said, nervously.
"You're right! Jumping America's Sweetheart was fun while it lasted. So, what now?" Butch asked.
"Well, err.." Riko said.
Natsuki grunted as she was getting up.
"I have an idea.. Let's go to the forest. This morning, i saw a lot of people not wearing green." Natsuki said.
"Really? Wait, how did you just go in the forest like that?" Buttercup asked.
"Well she IS 17.. At that age you can do lots of things!" Butch said.
"Not really. Maybe at 18. Come on.. Let's go. Everyone else should come too." Natsuki said.
"But first, put Darla in some bag. People who come here will get scared thinking she's dead."
So, Buttercup put Darla in a grey soft bag, and carried the bag.
"Buttercup, don't carry it like that, you look like a kidnapper." Blossom said.
"Ugh. Fine. Who's the biggest person here? Five year olds can't carry another five year old, you know. These hands are for pinching." Buttercup said.
"Fine I'll do it." Natsuki said, and grabbed the bag.
"Let's go, hurry up!"
So, some followed her. Buttercup, Butch, Bubbles, Blossom, Lola, Lana, Mena, Misfortune, Riko, and Kanna followed after Natsuki.
It took a little while to get there, and while it did, the bag opened and Darla came out. Her face and hair wasn't covered in blue anymore and her ringlets were back, it looks like she fixed herself. Her clothes still had fading blue stains on it, but they were slowly fading.
Then, she jumped out of the bag and started running away, but Natsuki quickly grabbed her hand and put Darla in front of her.
"Where are we going now?" Darla asked.
"A forest." Natsuki answered.
"And why..?" Darla asked again.
"Don't ask!" Natsuki said.
They were starting to get closer and crossed the big bridge. Darla was staring at the water under the bridge. It looked like a long fall.
Then, she walked away from it.
When they crossed the bridge, they stumbled across a huge dark red mansion.
"Woah! This is huge!" Darla said.
"Ooh! Let's go in!" Butch said.
"I don't think we should. The lights are off and it looks scary." Bubbles said.
"Stop being a wuss! It's not like it's haunted. Would you rather it be night time? It's still the morning." Buttercup said.
"I think my big sister went here before. Everytime i walk away i hear her talk to herself about a mansion and a hotel." Darla said.
"You mean Gloomo? I hear that hotel has a monster that eats people in it being controlled by a ghost." Blossom said.
"Ugh, let's just go to the forest already!" Natsuki said, sounding annoyed.
So, they went to the forest that was next to the mansion, they crawled in the bushes to get there.
When they got in the forest, it looked peaceful and empty.
"Hey, where's all the people? I don't see no-" Butch was about to say, but he and Buttercup got pushed really hard by Natsuki and rolled down the grassy hill, farther into the forest. Then, they both ran into a tree and hit their heads on it.