4: hostile

\anna\

jay and her parents were in the kitchen eating while I was sitting on her mother's balcony with only a cup of water, peace and ranny was staying at my cousin place since he lived closer to her and ranny schools, I would have gone too but his mom doesn't like me there jay dad came and sat beside me he hadn't really said anything to me since my dad passed away two years ago.

" your mother's boyfriend is in jail," he said she probably would be out in a week since she sleeps with the judge.

"  They finally got him," I asked him holding back tears we may not have gotten along but she was still my mom and all she wanted for me to finish school 

" Anna you and my wife need to talk I'm not on anyone's side but you're my best friend kid so that makes your family weather you and jay dated or not," he said standing up and taking me to the kitchen where jay was.

" hey pops." jay said she didn't even say hello to me

" where is your mama." he asked her she pointed to the back he nodded.." stay here with them while I go and get her." I stood there her friend smiled at me and waved,

" you still do your thing or did you stop," she asked me I frowned at her,

" I'm not like that anymore," I said jay looked at me 

" right I heard that you slept with a gay man before but didn't take his money, she said to me I was starting to get upset with her fucking smart remarks she was making towards me. 

" Listen, bitch, i dont have a problem with beating your ass." i told her she laughed I got up walking out the room back outside, Mrs cruz came out and sat beside me.

" Why did you kill her?" She asked

" What." I said she drunk her wine I wanted to punch her in the mouth but my mom would not approved.

" Mama Miley's here." Jay said coming our the house she looked at me I looked down feeling ashamed of myslef, her friend doesn't even know me but she knows I slept with a gay man.

" This was a mistake I should have never asked for help." I said getting up Jay followed me inside.

" So that's it...your just gonna give up." Jay asked me I packed the rest of my things.

" I can't anymore okay I'm tired and I'm fucking broken." I said

" No your not broken." Jay said I laughed

" Yes I am and no one notices, I want to die Jay I want to die so fucking bad. Why can't you see that." I yelled at her she didn't say anything to me but walked out the door.

| Miley.|

Me and my mom was sitting in the living room with my dad when Jay came downstairs she looked like she been crying, she walked in the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of whiskey dad got up to take the bottle from her.

" Come on hand me the bottle." Dad said.

" Why pops I mean she wants to die." Jay said mama sat there not even pay attention to the fact her daughter was having a mental breakdown and Anna was upstairs alone.

" She needs to see that's I love her." Jay said.

" See all she does is cause problems Mary should have put her in them homes." Mama said dad looked at her.

" Sue are you serious that's my best friend child. Dad said she shrugged I can't believe my ears she never said anything like this before. There was a loud bang from upstairs we rushed in the room where Anna was laying.

" Anna no stay up please...shh I'm right here." I said pressing in the wound my dad and jay came in. Jay picked her up running to the car she didn't even shut the door before rushing to the hospital.

* Fourty minutes.*

" I should have stayed when she told me she wanted to die." Jay said Mike was here. " She told me that she was broken why didn't I see it." She asked me.

" She gonna be fine Jay." I said.

  " How do you know the doctor haven't even came out." Jay said she stood up pacing.

" This takes time man she shot herslef in the stomach." I said the doctor came out Jay was the first one to run to him.

" She stable but we want to put her on sucide watch. ". He said I sighed she okay she okay

" What room is she in." Mike asked

" I'm sorry but only family." He said

" I'm her brother and this is her wife." Mike said we walked back to her room where she was sleeping the nurse was checking her vitals.

" Let Jay have some time to talk to her." I said pushing everyone out the room leaving then alone my parents rushed in my dad was chasing after mom.

" What are you doing here." I asked them.

" I want the doctors to know she now she crazy." Mama said.

| Jay.|

" She had a nervous breakdown in your home, the same home you fucking made her mother leave cause she was going to tell dad." I said.

" Tell me what." Dad asked

" Nothing she just talking crazy." Mom said.

" Tell me the truth or I'm leaving." Dad said to her she looked at me scowling me she sighed.

" I had affair with Michael eighteen years ago." Mom said looking at dad he looked at her and shook his head.

" Which one." He asked.

" Which one is not mine." He yelled she pointed to Miley.

"Miley is Mikey." She said he walked out the hospital. I rushed after him calling his name.

" Dad wait." I said pulling him to face me he looked at me.

" She lied to me for this long and to find out she not mine." He said crying he was heart broken.

" I'm sorry poppa." I said lowly he'd looked at me.

" She still my daughter no matter what your  mother's said." He said looking at me I sat on the crub and pulled out a joint sparking it up.

" You know she always hated how I was born, I could always tell when she brought us to the mall she would buy miley stuff that cost like two hundred and I would get somethimg from the lost and found." I said he looked at me.

" I should have took you with me." He said shaking his head.