She's beautiful

MacKenzie's POV

Getting out of my new Ferrari F458 that my brothers bought me for my birthday, I lock the car and walk up to the door of my new house. Jason and Alex went on a bank robbery last week, so they decided to buy me a car and a new house to share with them.

I open the front door, slip my shoes off and walk down the hall to the living room. I realise the whole of the gang is here. Chaz he makes the guns, Ryan is our computer hacker, Christian also makes guns, Nolan makes the plans and escape routes from raids, Alex (one of my older brothers) makes the bombs and so does Jason. I'm the prop, they use me to lure the enemies then we kill them and take all their valuables... Just apart of being America most wanted Gang!

They all turn their heads as I make a noise so they know
I'm here, they all sharply turn their heads, I get a few winks and wolf whistles from the gang members until you hear Alex shout "Stop fucking doing that in front of me she's my baby sister!". I walk up to Alex and ruffle his hair "love you Alex" I say while laughing, causing me to receive a what the fuck are you doing face. "Where's Jase and Josh guys?" I say, trying to wake them up from their TV trance, "They're in Jason's office with Azalea-Grace" Ryan's says following that with a wink. I smile back and make my way to the stair case, going up the 3 flights of stairs to Jason's office, I knock and then barge in.

I notice Azalea tied up in the corner while Jason and Josh are chilled out at his desk looking at me in confusion.

"Why the fuck isn't that bitch in the basement?" I shout
"Wow Macy, we brought her up so we can maybe torture her a little when you arrived" Jason says calmly. "Give me the knife Jase" I ordered. He gets up and passes me the knife, I snatch it off him and stroll over to Azalea. "Hey Azzy remember me?" I sarcastically spat at her, she rolls her eyes and replies with "Of course I freakin do, I'm not stupid bitch".
Getting pissed off by her comment I put the knife close to her skin on her chest and slowly slice down just above her boobs. She winces in pain but brings back the courage to give me a dirty smug look.

"Azzy, this wouldn't of happened if you had just stayed friends with me when James cheated on you with me and all through are school life even if you were in a care home you always had more than me, rubbing it in my face. All those nice clothes and designer shoes. You could have been in my business, gang life is just amazing but with my best friends it would be fantastic, partners in crime" I chuckle sarcastically, I walk round to the back of the chair and place the knife against her throat. She whimpers and I feel her tears roll off her face onto my hand. I move the knife down onto her chest and quickly slice the skin an watch blood trickle out.

Jason's POV

"Okay Macy I think that's enough for today" I shout, her head flies to my direction, "Why should I stop, after all you did agree to kidnapping and torturing her?" She questions. "Give me the fucking knife and go tell the gang with have another bank raid in an hour!" I shout getting pissed off.

She walks out obviously in a piss with me, Josh also stands up and pats my back "I'll be in the kitchen if you need me" he says. "Alright bro, laters" I answer back.

The room was silent and all I could hear was Azalea-Grace soft crying, normally I would hit my victim if they were crying... But Azalea is just different, I'm scared that if I touch her she'll break because she looks so fragile. She is so gorgeous, her curves just fit with her gorgeous lightly tanned skin and her eyes are like the ocean.

What am I doing? I'm falling for my sisters enemy!
I just had to stop Macy from hurting her because she is just too beautiful to bleed from her soft skin.

I stand up and walk over to Azalea, kneeling down in front of her I rest my hands on her knees. She flinches and tries to move away, but being tied to a chair makes it harder. "I'm not going to hurt you, I'm to scared too" I breath out, "what do you mean?" She says with her words shaking and she's cries more.
"I couldn't let Macy hurt you more, you aren't like my other victims, you seem different" I stutter out. "Can you just take me back to the basement and kill me because teasing me isn't going to work" she cries.
I breath out heavily and untie her hands and legs, holding onto her shoulders I lead her out of the room and down the stairs to the basement, I tie her to the chair and walk out, locking the door behind me.

Falling for your fucking victim Jason? You twat.
Maybe if I ignore the feeling and treat her like shit, they will go away and then I can kill her.

It's my only way...

------------------------------------
Another chapter done!
What do you think?- Gracie