Toronto

Jason's POV

Finally out! People say you learn your lesson when you go to prison, but me? Nope, America's most wanted just gets more dangerous.

Macy just phoned me and said precious Azalea-Grace has landed, there is no way she will escape my grasp and no one treats my baby sister like that... For 15 years.
Funny thing is Azalea doesn't even know that I'm related to MacKenzie, clues in her name though "MacKenzie McCann".

I was 10 and she was 7 when are parents were murdered... They were gang leaders, on a night out in this club that was down the block for criminals. Some other gang JMG came in and cut their throats.
I was made gang leader at 10 but I got help from my older brother Alex, he was 17. But he wasn't around for long he was on a bank robbery and was shot down by police, then sent to prison for his crimes, he was in there for 4 years.
So ever since then me and Macy have been together with are gang The Royals.

Azalea's POV

Never going to fly again! Worst flight ever... I just want to get to my flat and check out my new job. It's kind of upsetting that no one is here to greet me or pick me up.

I take my phone out and plug my headphones, putting on my coat and scarf. I grab a trolley an put my bags on it and wait outside the airport for my taxi.

After 15 minutes a young good looking man comes up to me, "Are you Azalea-Grace?" He said with a raspy attractive ring, "Yes, are you the taxi I called for?" I replied "Yeah get in the taxi and I'll load your bags". Listening to what he said I got into the back of the black Range Rover, once he had finished he got in the front seat and drove off. After a 20 minute drive in silence he suddenly stopped and turned around giving me an evil grin "What's up Azalea, I'm Jason McCann, MacKenzie's unknown older brother an from what I've heard your a little bitch" He snapped, I can already feel the tears crawling down my face. I watched as he pulled out a gun and put it to my head, "Listen to this babe, I'm going to take you to a warehouse and torture you, because you treated my sister like shit for 15 years" he snarled. He got out the car and climbed into the back, bringing out some hand cuffs and violently grabs my hand , i can feel the bruises forming on my wrists already, he then blind folded me.

I already have that feeling where I just want to die or disappear for a while... Why do you do this to me MacKenzie

------------------------------------
Sorry it's a tiny bit late, I'll make up for it - Gracie