His Brother

Azalea's POV

All I can see is darkness. I'm tied to a chair in one of McCann's mansions, he told me he would be back in a few minutes but he's been gone at least 2 hours.

Why was I so stupid! There is no country in the world that has Range Rover taxis and I was gullible enough to get in the car... I should of known MacKenzie was behind this! But what confuses me the most is when McCann said "you treated my sister like shit for 15 years", what have I ever done to MacKenzie but stick by her thinking that she had no one else but me, clearly not when she's related to the most dangerous man in the states!

Suddenly the door opens slowly, as the light pierces in I see a tall built boy. He comes in and closes the door behind him, he then switches on the lights, I wince my eyes because the light seems so bright after sitting in the dark for so long. I opened my eyes to a gorgeous young man, he had a gorgeous jawline, beautiful chocolate eyes and not to forget his amazingly plump lips! I slowly came back to reality, realising he was giving me a cheesy smirk because it was clearly obvious I was checking him out. "So your the one and only Azalea-Grace McHenry?" His voice seeping through the walls like angels singing, "Umm yepp that's me and I'm guessing your one of my fucking kidnapping asshole?" I snapped back, even though he gorgeous he's still the enemy and I have to keep my gates locked up.
He walks closer to me and pulls out the chair from the other end of the table and sitting down on it "Woah baby, I'm not in on anything, I'm Jason's brother Josh, I'm not interested into this criminal shit he's got going on and I also didn't want MacKenzie getting involved, but Jason and Alex being dicks as usual she got messed up in their shit when they went to prison and so did I" he retorted back, clearly pissed off by my "asshole" remark and my snappiness.

"Joshua Alexander McCann, where the fuck are you?" Someone screams from somewhere in the house. "Sorry sexy but I have to go, but don't worry you won't have to miss me to much, I'll be back shortly" he seductively whispers while getting up from the chair and strolls out of the basement turning the light off and locking the door behind him.

Jason's POV

"Joshua Alexander McCann where the fuck are you?" I shout down the stairs.

I walk along the corridor and up another staircase that leads to the gangs offices.
I hear heavy footsteps coming the stairs,
"Jase where are you?" Josh shouts, "In my office, where I usually am!" I shout back. After a few seconds Josh walks in and shuts the door behind him and then goes to sit down in one of the chairs opposite my desk. "What's up Jase?" He says reaching over the table to do our hand shaking, we do are "brotherly" hand shake and he then sits back down. "I need you to go and get me Azalea-Grace from downstairs and bring her up here, but remember to blind fold her and make sure her hands are tied!" I calmly explain, "Yepp of course master" he replied obviously getting pissed off by my orders. "Cheers bro" I reply pissing him of even more. He stands up, puts his middle finger up at me and strolls out my office.

Josh's POV

After walking down 3 flights of stairs, I come to the basement door and open it slowly. Azalea's head sharply turns her head to my direction, I had this random urge to just kiss her so I walked over and passionately kiss her lips... Surprisingly she kisses back, so I take it as my chance to make it more heated. I try to slip my tongue in but she refuses, so I pinch her side and quickly slip my tongue in while she has her mouth open. After a heated session I pull away, "Baby you didn't pull away and why was that" I whisper into her ear giving her goosebumps, "Because your related to a criminal, if I refuse to kiss you gods knows what you will do!" She spat back.
"We'll I've been ordered to take you too Jason, so I'm going to have to blind fold you babe" I calmly reply.
I put the blindfold around her eyes and stand her up, helping her up all the stairs until we come to Jason's office.

-----------------------------------
Sorry it's a bit late guys!
What do you think? -Gracie