Her Song

Millie Pov~

I wake up to the sound of kitchenware clinking together, I roll to my side trying to defy my body attempting to wake up, but then I took one glance at my bed stand and notice that Y/n's note is gone. This causes me to shoot up out of bed and rush into our kitchen, I see Moxxie making breakfast, he turns around and smiles at me, " Morning honey! I'm making omelettes, sit down and I'll make you a plate" he says happily, I sit at the dinning table and wait, he finishes and sets the plate in front of me and sits across from me with his own food. "Hey Mox? There was a slip of paper on my bed stand last night, you know where it went?" I ask nonchalantly, his eyes jump wide for a second but he quickly composes himself. " uh no. No clue honey" he says slightly panicked, this causes me to fold my arms and raise an eyebrow at him like a pissed off mother, "Mox, I know you aren't lying to me, cuz you know what happens when you lie to me don't you sweety?" I say with my intimidating face on, which might or might not work cuz I don't have my own face right now. It clearly works because Moxxie starts sweating profusely and looks very nervous, "of course I do honey" he says fearfully, now i would never hurt Moxxie in any way shape or form, but your wife catching you in a lie is something all men should fear. "So I'm going to ask you again, you wouldn't happen to know where that slip of paper ended up, would you sweety?"I ask sweetly, Moxxie looks down in shame and reaches into his jacket pocket, he slides it to me. "now Mox why did you take this?" I ask as I put it in my shirt, "I guess I'm getting jealous of how close you and Y/n are getting." he sighs, "what? It's not like he's gonna steal me from you Moxxie" I giggle, "I don't know Millie, just go see him about getting you back to normal, I'll tell Blitz you two will be a little late." he says sadly. Mox seems really upset about me going to see Y/n, "why don't you come with me? We haven't really spent any time together recently anyway." I suggest, this seems to perk Moxxies spirits up, he nods and we finish our breakfast and head to Y/n's house.

Time Skip~

As we reach his front door I knock, "Y/n! It's me and Moxxie, we came to get this human shit off me!" I shout, we stand for a second and hear him shout behind the door, "yea cmon in!". I open the door and am followed in by Moxxie as he shuts the door behind us, "just have a seat, I'll be out in a sec!" we hear him shout from his bedroom, my thoughts then go back to the events that happened in that bathroom yesterday and my cheeks start to flush, just then there's a loud crash behind me, I look to see the cause of the noise and see Moxxie had knocked over a very beautiful acoustic guitar from the wall.

 I open the door and am followed in by Moxxie as he shuts the door behind us, "just have a seat, I'll be out in a sec!" we hear him shout from his bedroom, my thoughts then go back to the events that happened in that bathroom yesterday and my chee...

Almost immediately, Y/n's bedroom door crashed open and he runs out with a big revolver pointed at the source of the loud crash only to see Moxxie and me and dematerializes the gun. Only then had I realized Y'/n's attire....or lack thereof, he was only wearing a towel loosely held by his other hand, he clearly just got out of the shower since he is soaking wet and my thoughts start to drift to...not so clean thoughts, I can feel my body, especially my lower regions heat up intensely. "

 "