An Opening Part 2

Y/n Pov~

As I walk down the grand staircase I see my other target Mr.Turner flirting with a young woman, I push my way through the crowd and greet him, he looks away from the young girl and get's a good look at me and his eyes shoot open wide. "lord! Aren't you an intimidating looking bastard" he laughs, I fake laugh with him, "Your wife has asked you to grab us some of the good champagne from the cellar, mind if I accompany you?" I ask putting on my best smile also emphasizing the word wife so the young woman can hear me, she scoffs and leaves us. "hmmm, whatever the wife wants right?" he growls as he starts to lead me to his cellar but before we can leave the main gathering area I hear my name be called, I look behind me to see Moxxie walking up to us, "mind if I tag along? I haven't had any luck tonight and wouldn't mind a fresh bottle of wine."he says putting on the persona I taught him. "your in luck my young silver haired friend, we are heading to the cellar now per my wife's request." Mr.Turner says chuckling. "fantastic, let's go then." I say cheerfully as i put my arm around Moxxie as we follow our target, I pull Moxxie closer and whisper in his ear so only he can hear me, "what are you doing Mox, I got him on my own I don't need your help, Millie is upstairs with the wife, you should be up there helping her man." he simply shrugs and quietly whispers back "can't let you two have all the fun can I?" this causes me to raise an eyebrow at Moxxie's sudden confidence.

"here we are gents, pick out whatever you want from that shelf my small friend, and you big man follow me, your champagne is over here" he says leading me to the far side of the room

"here we are gents, pick out whatever you want from that shelf my small friend, and you big man follow me, your champagne is over here" he says leading me to the far side of the room. He pulls a large bottle of champagne from the shelf and I go to reach for it but he pulls away before I can grab it, "before I give you this, tell me about that lovely woman you were walking with earlier with my wife." he says looking smug. "Millie? She's a good friend of mine, and Moxxie over there's wife" I answer annoyed, he again opens his eyes wide in surprise. "that little shit? Managed to tie down such a sexy young thing like this Millie? Come on my boy, she's a very attractive young piece and you let her slip through your fingers to that guy?" he says looking disappointed, Moxxie walks back over to us and notices me clenching my fist in anger, "what's up guys. What you are you two talking about?" he asks confused. I turn on my heels and begin to walk away angrily, "nothing Moxxie, I'll be going back to Millie and Mrs.Turner now" I say seething with anger. "but what abo-" he is cut off by Mr.Turner laughing. "oh he's just angery because I brought up that very secy wife of yours." he laughs loudly, Moxxie scoffs in shock at his sudden outburst, "um excuse me SIR but that is my wi-"he is cut off again by him. "I know she's your wife my dear boy, but believe me when I say she wouldn't be for long if i had my way with her" he says proudly. This comment makes me stop dead in my tracks at the door, "Something I said you didn't like big man? Well that's tough shit my friend, I say and do as I please. Who would stop me anyway" he chortles. "be that as it may, what was that you said about my wife?" Moxxie says nervously. "hahahaha one night with me and she would be putty in my hands, I could grab a handful of that red hair and-" he is cut off by me. I immediately start emitting black smoke from my body and appear right in front of him, staring at him with my now red glowing eyes full of murderous intent. He quickly stumbles backwards in fear of the now very pissed of demon in front of him.