A Smoking Transformation

Y/n Pov~

It has been about a month now since I died, fought in that turf war and joined I

It has been about a month now since I died, fought in that turf war and joined I.M.P, things have been super boring since that day as well, we haven't had a single target in the time I've been employed. Apparently they had a job about a week before I fell and it went bad but turned out right in the end, I managed to land an apartment relatively close to our HQ and am running out of excuses to not pay my rent to my ass of a land lord. When i went to talk to him about it , he ran my name through a computer, apparently i had a mysterious benefactor who put in a good word for me so i managed to move in without paying first months rent yet. I lay on my couch watching some Hell News, they were recapping about the princess of hell's passion project , i rolled my eyes at the annoying higher class incessant noise and cut off my T.V in time to hear a knock at my door.

Millie Pov~

Ugh why did I have to come and get Y/n? He fucking hates me, so why did Blitz send me to get him for the job? I wonder to myself as i knock on the door, after a brief pause the door opens to reveal a shirtless Y/n in sweatpants. He puts an arm against the door frame and leans on it, "Millie? What's up?" he smiles. "Blitz has been calling you Y/n" I scoff as I try my damnedest to not look at his sculpted abs, "fuuuuuck" he says wide eyed as he runs into his apartment. I allow myself in and see him throwing stuff around looking for his phone, "got you, you slippery bitch!" he shouts happily. He sits down on his couch and opens his phone to see 5 missed calls from Blitz and 3 from Loona, he again goes wide eyed as he calls Blitz. "Hey sir, i am so sorry for not picking up sooner, my phone managed to get between the cushions" he explains , running a hand through his wavy hair. I sigh in annoyance and lean against the wall waiting for him to finish, "uh huh? Oh fuck really? Um yea i can do that, yea you all can come over and we can get started." he says hanging up the phone. "everyone is coming here?" I ask confused, " yea we got a job, in the living world of course but apparently the client needs us to go undercover as humans attending a party and kill the targets" he says while rubbing his eyes. " wait? G..go undercover as humans?" I ask in shock, we've never done anything like this, it's usually just us popping in, killing the shit out of people and then portal-ling home. "yea? I mean what's the problem? I mean you were human once so what's the issue?" he asks raising an eyebrow. I plant my eyes to the ground in embarrassment, " no I wasn't, I'm an Imp Y/n. Imps are born and raised in hell." I state as if it were common knowledge. " ohhhh and I'm a demon because I was once a Human." he says annoyed at himself as he face palms. " I don't know how to be human, I mean look at me how will I pass for human? Or any of us for that matter?" I ask the seemingly hopeless question. " Blitz knows a spell in his book he got from Stolas that will cast the illusion that were are human, he just needs me to approve of said human forms of ours because I was human." he explains, I hadn't taken my eyes off the ground until I notice he was standing right in front of me, he places a hand on my shoulder causing my heart to start pounding for whatever reason. "I'll make sure this job goes without a hitch Millie don't worry, I know how seriously you take these jobs and how personal you take it if said job doesn't work out" he smiles, I couldn't look away from him, his smile brought me comfort that I've never known and then I had to go and make it worse by looking into his eyes, those damned crimson eyes. I felt myself become entranced and my knees start to feel weak until I am snapped out of it by the sound of the door knocking, " Y/N! HANDS OFF YOUR JUNK, WE'RE HERE!" Loona yells behind the door.