Rant #1

Hi there! It's SeekingGuidance. 

So, I've always been dragged into the living room by my mum - trying to get me to watch bollywood films with the family. I'm always doing my homework too when she does that. :/

But what annoys me THE MOST, is the just the plots and scenes in bollywood films. DOES EVERY DAMN CHARACTER HAVE TO MEET WHEN THEY BUMP INTO EACH OTHER? OR THE TYPICAL 'HERO' SAVES THE 'GIRL' FROM DANGER? 

"But it's romantic and-"

SHUT UP! It may be romantic, but not when you cannot relate to it in reality. And who sings to their husband/wife in the middle of no where. Yesterday, I was watching a scene where they were in (possibly) the Arctic! The girl was wearing a saree. A saree? Give her a damn jacket! 

And the plots? Don't even go there! Here is how nearly ever movies goes:

*The intro portrays how innocent the damn girl is and how 'bad boy' the male lead is*

... *Still carrying on showing how beautiful this girl is* (Will you get over it already?!?) 

Mum - "Why can't you be that beautiful?"

Me - "I love you too"

*Bad boy enters and shows how things are done*

*Carries on showing his features..."

*Bad boy lays eyes on the 'beautiful' girl as she walks by and suddenly knocks into her...*

"Oh! I'm sorry!" - Girl 

"N-no I'm sorry..." - boy *he stutters whilst staring at her creepily*

*Girl runs off as if nothing happened and the boys follows her* (How on earth is this romantic?)

... *After some weird scenes* ...

"No! You can't be with him!" - Father. 

"But dad! I love him!" (yeah. You love the guy who you only met a month ago)

*Male fights off baddies at the gates, looking all beaten and bruised. He stops the wedding...*

"Stop!" - Male lead. 

"My Prince!" - Girl *runs up to him and surprisingly he is still alive even though we is expected to have gone to hospital by now*

"Please let me marry her. I'll keep her so happy" - Male lead. 

"Dad. Please. I love him too much..." - Girl

"Is this what you want?" - father

*girl nods whilst she sobs*

"Fine then. Go and marry him" - father. 

(WHAT? YOU'LL LET HER GET MARRIED TO HIM AFTER YOU DID ALL THAT? WHAT WAS THE POINT OF KEEPING THEM APART FOR SO LONG? SHOULD'VE GOT THEM MARRIED FROM DAY 1!)

*HAPPY EVER AFTER* ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

sorry to break it to you, but there never will be a happy after. And there never was.