Rant #8

Yo @XxSeekingGuidanceXx sister here ^-^

Time to start off with a rant of the day! 

Guess who am I going to rant about today? The people of our ummah! 

Now, this ain't aimed at everyone okay? It's just the fact that I don't want ISIS to track me down innit after talking about em :/

Alright, this is about how messed up our ummah is going. It ain't going the way we expect it to be. Think we're all coming together? Nah.

All that is happening is, because of our actions, more of innocent people are dying out there. Even though there are more Muslims in the world today (alhamdullilah), it's just the fact there are so many back-biting, two-faced and horrible people. 

Loads of sisters getting jealous 'cause one brought a dress for like what, £200 (in British currency). Then weddings are like a competition between the aunties and what not. One spends like £22,000 so the other has to spend £330,000 just to look better in 'society'. What society? 

WE WERE NOT MADE FOR SOCIETY! WE WERE MADE FOR THE AKIRAH! What will you say to Allah on the day of judgment? That you blew off so much money for a day because your neighbour did it better? so you had to spend more to look better? Even though you could've spent it on the starving children in the world? 

Now, ISIS. You know what? Don't you dare think about saying who will go to hell or not. In the end, you're the ones killing the innocent. Quit using Islam, the peaceful religion, as your reason to kill and do horrendous acts. Never use religion to do murder or killing. 

It's just horrible and only Allah knows where this ummah is going. Pray for this ummah. For it's well being and to make us recover <3

Peace Out! *Fist bump*