| You need to read this |

Assalamuwalaikum sisters and for those who aren't Muslim and have no frikin idea what I just said...
Hi
Please ignore any mistakes as I'm typing this on my phone! Stupid auto correct!
So, first of all, Ramadan Mubarak I know I'm a bit late, but oh well! I hope you all are able to fast in this blessed and holy month and In sha Allah, we progress to becoming one amazing Ummah (nation).
So, with that out the way, I just wanted to tell you all something. To everyone.

Have you ever felt empty? That you've just dropped your faith out of the blue and now you're finding it hard to grasp onto it again? Sometimes, trying to hold onto Islam is incredibly hard. It's like holding hot coal in the palm of your hands.
But listen closely. You will drift away to your desires. You will never be able to not miss your prayers. You will never be able to lower your gaze all the time.
You can never get away from sinning.
But that's life. That is the harsh reality of this world. But hey, that's what makes the Faith you believe in beautiful. No matter what you do, just go back to Allah with all your heart. Give your everything because he gave you that everything.

And if you're struggling to practice, do not worry. There will be a time where it will bloom for sure. Just be patient and do everything for it. Get up a fajr, don't care about your sleep. That comes after Allah who gave you life.

All I'm trying to say, is love your creator. Surely He made you. And love Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and your parents. Love life the halal way. There is much more to it than having desires. This wasn't made for you, this is a test. And play this harsh game right.

I'm sorry if this wasn't funny at all, but let me also tell you this. There actually isn't a present. Everything that you've just done now has just passed within the last second; there's only a past and future.

Time is running out sisters. You've got to make sure you finish the exam on time.