Chapter 10

I'm just letting you guys know that there will be another big jump in time. Probably fast forwarding a month and half, considering it's only a bunch of training blah blah. 

Have fun reading. :) Much love.

-G

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously:

"Look, can you trust me or not? I want you to come back with me. It'd be really cool if I could teach you what's up." I tried faking a laugh.

She cocked her head. "Will you actually give me privacy?"

I grinned happily. Will she be coming back?! "Of course. Just tell your uncle, okay?"

She shook her head. "We'll see. Just get out."

I sighed, my hopes dropping slightly. "Okay Naomi."

"Bye."

I stole a look before I walked out. She still is so beautiful.

"Bye Naomi."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean's POV

Never have I been more disappointed in my life. 

It's March 1st. Thirty-one days have passed since I last spoke to Naomi in her new room and sixty-six days I've been gone, period. I've been training my arse off, attempting to rid Naomi from my mind but it's near impossible. Of course my hope of her coming back with me is hopeless. She's probably brainwashed to the point of no return. I hate her father, I despise her uncle. They've ruined my chances of being a world hero. How will I do this? I haven't even thought of a plan and the big day is tomorrow. 

How the hell will I fix this? 

I tried to keep my distance from her like she wanted me to. Suppose I should've went back. Perhaps more perseverance would've helped. Tomorrow is March 2nd. I am one against a million, literally. 

I need to escape. 

I growled, stabbing the punching bag with my fists. Blood oozed from my bruised knuckles. I could barely stand. I collapsed into fetal position on the air-mattress. I bet whoever is watching me now is beyond satisfied with me. They've broken me. They've gotten what they want. If I can't think of a plan, a way to escape, a way to win, then I'll let the government kill me. I'll look like the bad guy, of course, but I'll die knowing I was innocent all along. 

The devil inside me laughed wickedly. "All of that training for nothing, eh? All of that murdering for nothing? Why don't you just shoot your brains out?"

I balled my hands into fists and pressed them into my face. I wanted the headache to go away. I wanted Naomi to come back. I guess I'll never get what I want. 

"Sean." The voice added to my massive headache. 

"What?" I bit out. 

I could hear the smile in his voice. "Are you prepared for tomorrow? You've mad great progress in such little time." I was tempted to stand up and punch his teeth out. I laughed and eyed him. Hopefully he'll choke on em'. Mike scowled. "What's so funny Sean? Did you forget already?" 

"Of course not." I stood up and narrowed me eyes. "What'd you come in here for?" 

"I know you still don't like us. I know you're still thinking of ways to wreck our big day." His voice stayed level. I swallowed my pride and tried to seem hopeless. It wasn't hard to keep that act, I think I was. "Do I really have a chance?" I gestured around. "Of course I don't give a flying f*ck about your 'charity'. Of course I hate all of you. You kidnapped me, how the f*ck and I supposed to react? I have no choice."