Chapter ten

It was the day of the annual ball and you are making sure everything is ready, for what you are going to wear to the ball. You are walking around in your closet trying to find some jewelry, that will go perfect with your dress. You seemed to be on cloud nine you are so happy to spend, the night at the ball with your father and your boyfriends. Everything was a fairytale coming true for you, but what you didn't know it was not the same for bts. 

Bts pov 

Namjoon" Sara we need to talk" 

Sara" not now I still need to buy a few things" 

J-hope" No we have to you now" 

Sara" fine speak you are messing up my shopping trip" 

Jimin" it over Sara we are done with you we finally release you, never loved us and you been treating our friend poorly" 

Sara" I do love you guys and miss piggy there is nothing but a waste of scape, I'm all the women you need" 

Jungkook" No you are not y/n is more of a lady then you and Sara you will have to return everything, we brought you in and life and if you try to come after us or y/n it will be the last thing you do" 

Sara" You won't" 

Jin" you will see...now leave before we deal with you" 

Sara" I hate you all and y/n will never love you... and when you see the truth I might take you all back" 

Suga" don't hold your breath sweetheart... now see you bye bye" the guys soon leave Sara alone while she stands there pissed off, she wanted to get them back but she knew they could have her dead if they wanted to. Soon word spends fast between the mafia bosses that the guys dumped Sara and everyone seemed to be happy, that have to meet Sara a few times and hated her. You had yet to hear the news that the guys had dumped Sara, but you couldn't say the same thing about got7 they knew and they the idea. 

end of Bts pov 

you are sitting in the limo with the guys and looking at your hand mirror, making sure your makeup is okay and nothing is messed up. The guys are smiling at you while you check your makeup. 

y/n" what" 

Bambam " baby you are beautiful and nothing is wrong" 

y/n" aww thank you" 

Choi young" hey sweet talker take a step back" 

Bambam" hey don't blame me because I know what to say to her that makes, her blush" 

JB" hey both of you stop okay" 

Mark " I love how we are matching as a couple" 

y/n" see I knew you will all love the idea" 

Kim" are you ready to see the Bts there at the ball" 

y/n" yeah they are still my friends" 

Park-jin" well Sara won't be there" 

Y/n" what do you mean" the guys look at Park-jin while Kim hits him in the back of the head. 

Kim" you see the guy broke up with her... so she won't be there" 

y/n" oh..." 

JB" hey don't worry about them they might have a backup date with them.. so now you can spend the whole night with us and your father" 

y/n" sure I will love that" soon enough you guys arrive at the venue and you all get out of the limo, you and the guys walking into the venue ballroom and right away you see your father. 

y/n father" sweetheart you made it" 

y/n" yeah I would not miss this ball for the world" 

Jackson " here comes bts" you turn around to see the guys and they are making there way over to you. They are pulled away by their father fast and now you are looking at your boyfriends and father. 

y/n" this is going to a be a drama-filled night" 

Bambam" let hope they keep their distance from your because if they come anywhere closer, it will end baldy" 

y/n" let us enjoy are night okay we can worry about them later" 

 In the next chapter, you will see what the rest of the ball is like and soon more secrets will come out as well.