Chapter twenty

You and arrived back to your place from you last class of the day but when you open your door, leading into your place you saw your father was standing there. Before you could say anything you can tell he was already pissed about something, you couldn't even tell what was pisssing him off.

Y/n " dad what wrong"

Y/n father " you should sit down when I tell you this news" you have a sit on your couch and you soon see your father light a cigarette, and start smoking it there only had been a few times you saw your father smoke and that when he was mad about something.

Y/n father " there has been a hit placed on you in the mafia under world, I was informed about this when I woke up this morning, but it seemed like he hit had been canceled"

Y/n " what do you mean there was hit place on me"

Y/n father " for you luck it was not to kill you my dear but to scare you and make someone seem like a hero"

Y/n " father I haven't done ...."

Y/n father " I know mu dear ...." soon your front door open fast and income walking got7 and bts and they seemed worried.

Choi young " hello sir we are sorry for ....."

Y/n father" it okay boys I'm glad you are here it shows me you all care about my daughter"

Park Jin " so who placed the hit on her"

Y/n father " I don't know yet but I having my man along with your fathers man look for more information"

Namjoon " sir what are we going to do when we find out who order the hit"

Y/n father " what we normal do when hits are placed on love ones we are going to either kill them, or hurt them badly that looks like we should of killed them"

Suga " y/n will it be fine we spend the night here to make sure no one tries to break in"

Y/n " sure you can"

JB " good we don't want to leave you alone knowing that someone is willing to have you kicked or hurt"

Y/n father " I proud of you boys it good to see you all care and love my daughter, and I know you won't do any harm to her"

Jimin " thank you sir"

Y/n father " I will take my lead I have some more people to ask about this hit on my daughter"

Y/n " yes dad" your father had soon left your place but you can still he was is still mad that, there has been a hit placed on you.

Jungkook " we are sorry you had to heard news like that"

Y/n " it okay ... hey why don't you guys go pack an few things so you can spend the night her or a few nights"

V" sure we can go first and got7 can stay here with you"

Bambam " that works for us because our place is that to far from here"

Jin " sure we will be back shortly love"

Y/n " okay see you soon" the guys soon leave the house and now you are alone with got7 but you can see, the guys were mad about the news as well.

JB " hey why don't we make dinner tonight"

Y/n ' sure I will like to see what you can come up with"

Mark " you will be surprise my dear" you are sitting in the couch thinking about the nit that had been placed on your head. What you didn't know was that some drama was going to happen and soon enough you were going, to see who had placed the hit on you.