|dreams • kyle spencer|

make sure to vote and comment!

and don't be shy to request, i'm kinda running out of ideas haha

•••

"Do you like him? Are you even attracted to him?" You questioned Zoe, who was sitting on your bed.

"I'm not sure." She whispered. "I mean, I guess I just felt bad about him dying. But I can't let him think that we are a thing."

You nodded your head solemnly. You felt bad for the poor boy, a bus crash is no way someone should die. Especially not by Madison's hands.

Sighing, you got up from your bed. Walking over to your wardrobe, you took out a jacket and tied on your shoes.

"What are you doing, (Y/n)?" Zoe asked, her eyes wide with confusion.

"I'm trying to fix your mess." You spoke, walking out of your shared bedroom.

Zoe followed after you, her boots clicking against the wooden floor boards. You walked fast down the staircase with determination.

Kyles face flashed in your head. His charming smile and blonde floppy curls that made him look irresistible to you.

You had to help Kyle. Although you didn't know him at all, you had seen him at the party, talking to Zoe. You were immediately attracted to him, his handsome looks drawing you in.

But sadly, he was all over Zoe. You felt disappointed and hurt, wanting to just go back home and eat a tub of ice cream. Boys seemed to always go after your friends, never once giving you a second glance.

"You really don't have to do this. I don't think there's anything you can do to help!" Zoe begged.

You stopped mid-step, turning to face your frantic friend. She noticed the desperate look in your eyes, although she had no idea why.

"I want to help him. I need to help him." You whispered.

Zoe's eyebrows furrowed in understanding, her gaze following your teary eyes.

You had no idea what kind of emotions had came over you. But you just knew that you were somehow connected to the frankenstein-jock that was tied up in the plant room.

"If it doesn't work, at least we know we tried. I'm just gonna talk to him, okay? Try to make him understand what I'm saying, or what's happening to him. He must be very confused and frightened."

The two of you walked outside, and into the dark shed. You felt nervous, anticipating what might happen and how Kyle would react.

Walking deeper into the room, that's when you saw his hunched torso. He looked uncomfortable, and you wanted nothing more but to comfort his shaking frame.

"Kyle? It's me, Zoe..." There was a silent pause after she spoke.

Kyle grunted quietly as he peered at the both of you, his blonde curls covering majority of his forehead and eyes.

"I brought a friend. You'll like her, her name is (Y/n)."

You stared at Kyle, waiting for him to respond in an irritated way. But the only response you got was his chocolate brown eyes gazing at you longingly.

Giving him a kind smile, you awkwardly waved at him. His expression morphed from confusion, to a look of interest. You couldn't help the fast beat of your heart that shook in your chest.

Zoe looked between the both of you. There was a small smirk on her pale face, her mind knowing exactly what to do next.

"Alright, I'm going to go get some food for you. Okay Kyle? I'll be back in a few minutes."

More like hours.

You snapped your head to look at your friend, the look on your face begging her to stay. Her intentions were clear; leave you alone together, let you talk to Kyle, and hopefully you fall in love with each other. It was obvious.

Once she left, a nervous tension filled the air. Maybe not for Kyle, but you sure felt it.

Shifting awkwardly in your place, you knew what you had to do. You did the only thing that had been on your mind since you saw the jock, you decided to talk to him.

You hesitated at first, but you kneeled in front of him despite your mind telling you not to. Kyle immediately moved back into the stone wall, studying your every movement.

You sighed, your heart frantically thumping in your chest. The only thing you could do at this point was to talk. Right now, he didn't trust you enough to let you touch him.

"Kyle?"

He nodded his head slowly, still not keeping his eyes off of you.

"Are you scared? You don't have to be, I won't ever hurt you." You spoke softly, gently tilting your head to give him a smile.

Kyle scooted closer, seeming more comfortable. He sat right in front of you, your bodies only a few inches apart.

"That's not so bad, now is it?" You laughed softly.

His eyes widened at your words, a grin gracing his handsome features. He grunted with a nod, liking the sound of your laugh.

Once the room was silent again, and all you could do was stare at each other, Kyle decided to move closer. This time, he closed the gap so that both of your legs were touching.

He wanted to get as close as possible to you, fighting against the restraints that tied him to the wall. You noticed his panicky movements as he tried desperately to touch you somehow.

"Shh, your alright. Calm down." You whispered, placing your palm on his soft cheek.

Right away, he stopped moving, his eyes locking in on yours. His brown orbs were begging you to let him free, and you willingly obliged.

"Promise me you won't do anything stupid." You spoke sternly. "Okay? I don't want you getting hurt, or hurting anyone."

Kyle hastily nodded his head, a look of thankfulness on his face. Once you unlocked the restraints on his hands, you felt strong arms wrap around you.

You began freaking out, thinking it was a mistake, but you soon realized that he was only hugging you.

His strong arms held you close to his strong frame, never once losing his tight grip on you. He had pulled himself close so that he was leaning into you, his head on the crook of your neck.

Your returned the gesture, your heart fluttering in delight. You pulled him into your arms, earning a groan of approval from Kyle who was breathing heavily on your neck, his dark eyes peering up at you.

Smiling at him, you softly kissed the top of his head. He obviously liked it, a large grin growing on his face.

There was still a sliver of hope left for Kyle, and that was you.