|girl like you • kit walker|

first imagine for our handsome
mr. walker :)

make sure to vote and comment!!

•••

"How does this work again?" I whispered to myself.

I was trying to make a nice dinner before Kit got home, tired of always buying burgers from the nearby diner.

I didn't mind, but I don't think I can handle anymore french fries. Despite how much I like them.

"Three cups of salt?" I stated in disbelief.

Staring at the cookbook, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. There's no way lasagna needs three cups of salt, right?

"Oh, three tablespoons." I laughed softly.

That seemed a much more appropriate amount compared to what I originally thought.

Grabbing the measuring spoon and bag of salt, I measured the salt evenly and placed it into the boiling pasta. Stirring it, I hummed to myself, hoping Kit would like what I was making.

•••

As I placed a slice of the warm food on two plates, I set them on the dinner table. Grabbing two forks and napkins, I placed it next to the plates as well.

I smiled to myself as I saw the finished presentation. It was not the best, but it wasn't the worst that's for sure.

Hearing the familiar sound of Kit's truck door slamming, I let out a sigh. This better not seem cheesy to him. This took me a few hours at least!

"I'm home!" Kit's sing-song voice exclaimed.

I turned to see him walking through the door, a bright grin on his handsome face. I couldn't help the smile that I gave him in return. I hated when he was gone all day.

"Sweetheart, where's my hug?" He pouted childishly, arms crossed over his wide chest.

I rolled my eyes at his words, walking over to him. I grimaced before finally wrapping my arms around his neck, Kit pulling me as close as possible to him.

"Goodness, you smell." I giggled into his shirt.

"I smell fantastic..." He replied, kissing the top of my head. "But not as good as whatever you just cooked. What did you make?"

Pulling away from him, noticing his eyes lazily gazing after me, I pointed to the table. There was an awkward smile on my face, but I motioned for him to sit down.

"Hurry! I've been waiting for you to come home so I can eat." I spoke enthusiastically.

Kit smirked at my words. Walking past me, he pulled my chair out, urging me to sit down. Before sitting down, he placed a soft kiss on the crook of my neck.

"I was working, darling. Trying to take care of you." He whispered in my ear.

I immediately blushed. Although we had been married for a few years, I still get the flutter of butterflies in my stomach as though I was still a teenager. Whenever I laid my eyes on him, it felt as if I fell in love with him all over again.

"This looks delicious, Mrs. Walker!" He beamed at me, noticing the blush he had caused.

He licked his lips while his brown eyes still burned with admiration. I kept my eyes downward, taking a bite of the food I had made.

"Kit, please eat." I begged.

"What if I'm not hungry for this right now?" He spoke nonchalantly.

I almost choked on my food. Sometimes, I forgot how straightforward and horny Kit could be. Especially after work.

I snapped my head up to look at him. He noticed the look of displeasure on my face, quickly grabbing his fork and digging into the lasagna.

"This took me hours! Can we please just eat first." I huffed.

Kit nodded silently, his eyes not meeting mine this time. I felt bad, he was just trying to be affectionate towards me and I totally turned him down.

"Hey..." I whispered.

Placing my hand softly over his larger one, I gently rubbed my thumb over his calloused knuckles.

He lifted his head up to look at me, an over-dramatic frown on his face. I could tell his brown eyes held a glimmer of humor in them. I ignored it and continued.

"Let's finish eating first, okay? If your still hungry later..." I paused, not sure as to what to say. I really did not know how to dirty talk; but Kit sure did. "Then you can take as much as you want."

Kit had a large smirk on his face. I could tell that there were certain images going through his head that I didn't care to see.

"Damn right I'm taking more for later. I don't like waiting." He growled.

Tonight was going to be a very long night.