Chapter 8:1

When I woke up I felt completely rested and happy. My husband was here with me, in Italy. And I was laying on his childhood bed and this feeling was just everything all at once.
Marcus was sitting at the edge of the bed with just his jeans on and I went to sit behind him, wrapping my arms around his torso. I decided to stay quiet when I realized that he was on the phone.
"Yes. Alright father. Yeah Alyssa's fine. She just woke...no she's not pregnant yet.. I don't know when! Oh my God. Okay, I'll call you back. Yeah. Love you too. Ciao." Marcus turned around and kissed my forehead softly.
"Good Morning Mrs. Grey." I smiled and kissed his chest.
"Good morning my love." My phone started vibrating and I went to answer it, not bothering to look who was calling.
My heart stopped when I realized it was Antonio calling. After everything that Marc said to him just yesterday, he's still calling. Well, he did say that he was persistent. But I was the wrong persons wife to be pursuing. Marcus would have his ass.
I walked out of the room and into the hall.
"What do you want?!" I whisper yelled.
"Well good morning to you too sunshine." He said in an amused tone, which caused me to roll my eyes.
"Why are you calling me? Are you insane?! My husband can and will not hesitate to kill you." He sighed into the phone and I did the same. He should know better than to call me knowing that Marcus is here and the type of person that Marcus is.
The door opened and I was face to face with Marc. Even though it was a bit dark in the hall I could see that he had nothing but a towel around his waist and I was in shock for a second at how perfect he was. He pulled me close to him and looked down at me.
"Hey baby. You okay?" I nodded and signaled for him to be quiet.
"Listen, I have to go. I'll see you around. Ciao." I said and hung up the phone. Marc eyed me questionably and walked back into his bedroom with me following closely behind. I sat cross legged on the bed while he walked towards the closet to get a change of clothes.
When he retrieved the clothes he walked back towards the bed, dropping the towel and began to get dressed there.
I watched as he put the shirt over his head and noticed a scar on the right side of his chest that hadn't been there before. And another deep gash on his stomach that looked like it had just started to heal.
Frowning, I pulled him by the shirt onto the bed and straddled him. He smirked at me, but that smirk was wiped clean off his face when he noticed I was completely not in the mood at all.
I pressed my fingers to the smaller scar and then gently on the other deep gash and he winced.
"Baby," He started to say. I shushed him and closed my eyes for a second to calm myself. I shook my head and took a deep breath.
"What happened?"
"Nothing big."
"Nothing big? Are fucking kidding me? Marcus that's a really deep gash. Did you go to the hospital? Did you check to see if it was infected? It looks horrible." I widened my eyes and kept lightly pressing at the gash.
He rolled his eyes and sighed.
"Alyssa it's fine." I glared at him and went to his mothers room to ask her for her doctor's kit. I didn't want to worry her so I told her that I'd fell and hurt my arm a little.
When I walked back into the room, I instructed Marcus to lay down as I straddled him again. He looked like a scared little kid when it told him that I would be stitching the cut.
"No baby it's okay." I rolled my eyes at him.
"Marcus there's puss coming out of it. It's infected, I have to clean it and close it up, or do you want to go to the hospital?" He pouted. "Didn't think so."
After an hour of cleaning and stitching, I was done. He was still pouting like a baby. Big gangster man afraid of needles, how ironic.
"Now tell me how it happened." I said seriously. He sighed and sat up.
"I got into a small fight." My eyes widened and my breath got stuck in my throat. I looked him over one more time to make sure I hadn't missed anything like I did the first time. He rolled his eyes and told me that he was fine.
"With who?" I asked quietly, I was doing my best to stay calm. It wasn't exactly working out.
He continued to stare at me and I almost slapped him in the face. Something I really don't like are secrets, especially ones like this
"To be honest, I don't really know. I was on my way to my fathers hotel last night and when I parked the car and started down the block these two guys just came out of no where and started to rough me up." I shook my head in disbelief and furrowed my brows.
"Did you tell your father?"
"Of course not." He scoffed.
"What the hell do you mean 'of course not?' These people could be really dangerous."
"And there's no need to worry him Alyssa. I'm fine." He looked as if I was annoying him so I rolled my eyes and left him alone. But I would make sure that I called his father before the end of the night.
"How long are you here for anyway?" I hissed at him.
"Do you want me to leave?" He said looking up at me with hurt in his eyes. I shook my head and placed the back of my hand to his cheek lovingly.
"No of course not. I'm just curious as to when you're leaving. You kind of caught me by surprise by coming here."
"You needed me here." He chuckled while wagging his brows at me. I hid behind my hands and laughed. That is somewhat true. I've never felt the urge to be with someone so much in my life before him. Not even Giovanni no matter we how many close encounters he thinks that we had.
"Have you spoken with him?" Marcus said bringing me back to reality. I looked up confusedly at him. "Vincenzo, have you spoken with him?" I shook my head 'no,' and he nodded appreciatively.
"Have you?" He nodded.
"Are you guys done with whatever business you were doing before I left?"
Hopefully they had. Because it was taking way too long. I did not want them working together and talking and shit.
"Nah. But the kid's obsessed with you. Still has pictures of you two hanging in his room. You were just the cutest little thing. You've known him a long time huh? You had to be eleven maybe twelve in the photo I saw." I was racking my brain trying to figure out what photo he was talking about. I did know Gio a long time. But we only dated in my late teen years.
"How was it?"
"How was what?" I asked genuinely. He clenched his jaw a bit but still managed to smirk. I shook my head and smiled a little at the memories. His face was the complete opposite. No trace of a smile or anything.
"Are you seriously thinking about him t
right now?" I laughed and shook my head at him.
"You brought him up." He blushed and looked away quickly as I continued to laugh. My face started to hurt because I was laughing so much. Marcus grabbed and pulled me to him and slammed his lips down on mine.
I wasn't laughing after that. He kissed me like he did the day I left him which could only mean that he was leaving soon.
"Please don't go baby." I whined and wrapped my small arms around his body and squeezed him to hold him there. He kissed my forehead and smiled.
"I'm not leaving tonight." He said confusedly. I furrowed my brows and looked up at him through my lashes.
"So why'd you kiss me like that?" He shook his head and grinned and me.
"Because, I love you silly." I smiled and sat down on the bed.