Chapter 2

A/N- Please comment. I need to know what you guys think. I just got my laptop back so I'll be updating more frequently. Sorry its short. Love you guys ;*

I woke up late. Super late. Mark wasn't in bed, meaning my "guard" was probably outside. So I got out of bed and brushed my teeth, throwing my hair up, and dressing very quickly. I intended to take a walk this morning. And hey, I'd rather go alone but since my wonderful husband decided I needed to be protected, here I was.

   I opened the bedroom door with the intentions of heading to the kitchen, only to find the same mystery man from yesterday standing outside my door. Dressed in full black. He looked more like a secret service agent than anything else. God, was it necessary to wear all that black? I mean we're on a beach and it is hot as hell out.

  "Good morning ma'am." He spoke politely, but seeing as I was already annoyed by him being here I rolled my eyes and attempted to pushed past him. I knew it wasn't his fault he was here, he was just following orders but, come on really?

 "Excuse me!" I yelled, I was highly upset. What the hell is wrong with him, this is my house. I am in no danger here.

"I've received orders that you aren't to leave without permission from the boss ma'am, I'm sorry." I stared at him dumbfounded, did he just..Excuse me?

"You need to get out of my way right now. I don't care what Marcus told you! You're my guard. I go somewhere you follow and you protect. Your job is not to tell me what I can and cannot do! Now if you would excuse me, I would like to go into my living room." I yelled out of breath, I was so freaking angry, who says that shit 'the boss' . He looks at me and smirks, but doesn't move.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I only take orders from the boss."

"UGHH!." I went back inside of my room & closed my door. I picked up my phone and dialed, very angrily I might add, Marcus's number. He sounded as if he were in a meeting when he answered and I could have cared less. How dare he?! 

"Marcus Grey!" I barked into the phone. He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Well good morning to you too."

"There's a fucking man outside my door."

"I'm very well aware of that Lyssa." Okay, this was annoying, his whole nonchalant crap was really infuriating. I was literally pulling my hair when the words fell from his lips.

"He wont let me leave the room Marcus." I said exasperatedly. How was I supposed to like survive here. If I was in this room all day I was going to be bored. I don't like being locked up. I'm an outdoorsy person. That's just who I am.

"I'm aware of that as well."

"Marcus. I am going to starve in here." He sighed.

"I'll have food brought to you. You'll be fine?" What the actual fuck, Oh God. He's lost it. My husband is insane, I married a mad man. I am not staying in this room all day. I didn't want a damned guard in the first place and now here I am, trapped inside my bedroom, with one standing outside my bedroom,

"NO. I wont be fucking fine Marcus. I refuse to stay in here. Why the hell do I have to anyway? Am I in danger again? What did you do this time?," I spoke fast and my words were jumbled. I struggled to contain myself. "No actually, where the hell are you right now?" 

"I'm in a meeting. And I haven't done anything, just being careful. We don't need a repeat of last time do we? I just want you safe okay?"

"I'm going outside. I'm going to take a walk. And I will be back in the next few hours. I'm leaving here without the guard, and I will see you when you get home. Goodbye." I said hanging up the phone. A few minutes later it rung and his name popped up on the screen. Ignore. He called three more times, & I ignored it, and then the houses phone started ringing. "Hello?"