chapter two: with just one look

heyya! so i decided to split my chapters into parts, especially these first ones. i must've been too excited to put them all in one chapter soo, yeah. i'll probably have more chapters now. but i assure you, i'm just trying to make things work. have you spotted the changes? :)

~L.

...............................................

o2 | with just one look

Niall’s POV

I came from the next door shop to buy something to eat but instead I saw her. Who was she? She had brown colored eyes but I swear they were somehow, sparkling. She was very pretty for a fan. Hmm, was she a model perhaps?

Suddenly, I remembered that she didn’t give me her name. I was a bit disappointed about that. I had a good feeling about her, like she was a cool person to hang out with. Well, for now, I guess I could call her the Red Headphones Girl.

As I walked away, I turned my head and saw her listen to her music again. I wondered if she'd go in and watch us guys. I heaved a sigh and proceeded to backstage.

“Hey! Where have you been?” Zayn asked me.

“Just out and about,” I replied. He suddenly nudged me in the rib. The pain stung a bit.

"What was that for, mate?!" I added. He simply smoothened out his quiff and smirked.

"Dear Mister Horan, you never answer me with a 'just out and about', yeah? You always answer me with 'FOOD'! Did you not notice that?!" he replied with an 'unbelievable' expression on.

“It's probably a girl! What's her name?” he added, smiling and continuously nudging me at the rib.

“I don’t know. She wouldn’t tell me… But I have a name for her though. I call her ‘The Red Headphones Girl’”

“Oohh, you like her already?” he said, prodding on.

What? No! I only met her this time. It wasn't like just yet. It was probably more of an interest. Like some sort of curiosity. And the fact that she was pretty was just a bonus. 

I simply laughed at his comment and took off my overcoat.

This was going to be fun.

..................................................

Isla’s POV

I wondered where York was. She didn’t come in yet and everything “died down” already. I was able to get a seat for two and I already ordered some nuts to go with our margaritas. The boys were about to perform in five minutes! Where was she at?

“Hey,” York said, barely audible.

“Oh gosh, you scared me! So, anything interesting happened while you were out?” I asked her.

“Niall Horan talked to me outside,” she said. My eyes widened. I was happy for her and I started having tinkles all over my body. I got giddy for her, since well, let's face it, she wasn't giddy or fangirling at all.

“Tell me more,” I said, trying to get details.

“I don’t know, Isles. It was just a... weird conversation,” she said.

Hmm. Before I could even ask her to tell me more, everyone started to shout. Oh my! One Direction was out and up on the stage! Yes, I was so happy right now!

While everyone, including me, stood up and cheered, York simply remained seated and listened to their sound as well. Niall picked up his guitar and started playing. The crowd cheered but they finally kept a bit quiet when Liam started singing.